Shadows of Hel: Confrontation

Depuis le début

"Hel," she called out, her voice unwavering despite the unease that gnawed at her heart.

"As always, you have a great sense of power, Faye," replied Hel, her voice dripping with malice.

"What are you going to do?" pressed Faye, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"I will do what I need to do," declared Hel, her gaze cold and calculating.

"You cannot trick Kratos," Faye warned, a note of desperation creeping into her voice.

"Oh, can't I?" retorted Hel with a sinister smirk. "Wanna bet? I don't think so. Get out of my way," she commanded, her tone leaving no room for argument.

"What if I don't?" challenged Faye, her resolve steeling against the looming threat that stood before her.

"Then you will face the consequences."

Hel's voice echoed with a chilling resolve as she stepped forward, her gaze piercing through the darkness. Faye stood her ground, her expression a mixture of defiance and fear.

"You underestimate the power of love," Faye retorted, her voice wavering slightly. "Kratos will see through your deception."

Hel's laughter echoed ominously in the dimly lit chamber, sending shivers down Faye's spine. "Love is but a fleeting emotion, easily manipulated by one such as I."

With a flick of her hand, Hel unleashed a surge of dark energy, sending Faye reeling backward. As the room spun around her, Faye struggled to regain her composure, her mind racing with thoughts of Kratos and their unborn child. She couldn't let Hel succeed. She had to protect them at all costs.

Faye's voice thundered through the chamber, her defiance echoing against the walls as she faced Hel's looming presence.

"Your darkness cannot extinguish the light of our love!" she declared, her words ringing with unwavering conviction.

Hel's expression remained stoic, a flicker of amusement dancing in her eyes. "Such bravery in the face of inevitable defeat," she remarked, her voice dripping with icy malice.

With a swift gesture, Hel summoned tendrils of shadowy energy, weaving them into a menacing whirlwind that threatened to engulf Faye.

But Faye stood her ground, channeling every ounce of her strength and determination into a barrier of protective magic. Sparks of light erupted from her fingertips, pushing back against the encroaching darkness.

"You will not harm us!" Faye exclaimed, her voice resolute as she faced Hel's relentless onslaught.

"Faye, Faye, Faye. You're being stupid. I mean you can try to win but you can't honey. It is my mission to reborn Loki. Not yours. You can fight. Attack with all of your powers, you cannot harm me!" said Hel with a scary and flickered smile.

Hel's words cut through the tension like a knife, her voice dripping with disdain as she mocked Faye's futile efforts.

But Faye refused to back down, her determination unyielding in the face of Hel's taunts. With a steely gaze, she summoned forth her most potent magic, weaving it into a dazzling array of shimmering light.

"You underestimate me, Hel," Faye retorted, her voice ringing with defiance. "I may not be able to defeat you alone, but together with Kratos, we will stand against you."

With a surge of power, Faye unleashed a torrent of energy, sending waves of brilliant light crashing against Hel's dark forces. The chamber trembled with the force of their clash, the very air crackling with raw elemental power.

Hel's smile faltered for a moment, her confidence shaken by Faye's unexpected resilience. But even as she faltered, she quickly regained her composure, her eyes gleaming with renewed determination.