Hidden Truth! Reveal Yourself!

It was a casual day in Hogwarts with a conflict between Draco, Harry, and Ron. Kratos was trying to relax both sides because he was going to explode the building if they continued to fight so you could sense the Spartan Rage in the air. Atreus on the other hand was angry for the first time because Ron attacked him verbally, then Draco attacked Ron, and of course is it possible to have a wedding without a bride, "THE SAVIOUR OF THE MAGICAL WORLD HARRY POTTER(!)".

The tension between the two sides was rising.

"Hey Atreus, are you scared to say something? I am so laughing at you! You are a bastard!"

"You cannot say anything to Atreus!" growled Kratos.

"And what are you gonna do!? Kill me!?"

"If that is what you want."

"C'mon you guys are cowards, you can't even attack verbally and try to stop everything, you are not fun!"

"That's enough discussion for today, isn't it?" said Atreus.

"Coward, coward you are a coward!" laughed Ron to Atreus. He didn't know that but his eyes turned green. An aura started to spread from his body.

The atmosphere grew heavy with anticipation, a palpable tension wrapping around the room like a suffocating cloak. Atreus stood, his usually calm demeanor replaced by an ominous stillness. It was as if the very air around him crackled with an unseen energy, a harbinger of the storm that was about to be unleashed.

Ron, oblivious to the impending danger, continued his taunts with a smirk plastered on his face. "What's the matter, Atreus? Cat got your tongue?"

But Atreus remained eerily silent, his gaze fixed upon Ron with an intensity that sent shivers down the spines of those present. Even Kratos, accustomed to the fury of battle, felt a prickle of unease at the sight of his son's transformation.

Suddenly, without warning, Atreus's voice cut through the silence like a blade. "You dare insult me, Ron Weasley? You dare insult my family?"

His words hung in the air, charged with an otherworldly power that left no room for doubt. Ron, taken aback by the sudden shift in the atmosphere, faltered for a moment, his smirk fading into uncertainty.

But before anyone could react, Atreus raised his hand, a surge of energy coursing through him like a raging river. With a flick of his wrist, he unleashed a torrent of power that engulfed Ron in a blinding flash of light.

When the light finally faded, Ron stood frozen in shock, his bravado replaced by a stunned silence. Atreus, his eyes still glowing with residual energy, regarded him with a steely gaze.

"Think twice before you insult me again," Atreus warned, his voice echoing with an otherworldly resonance.

Atreus's departure left a lingering silence in the Grand Hall, the echoes of his departure reverberating in the hallowed chamber. Kratos, his brow furrowed with concern, turned to Mimir, seeking answers in the wake of his son's unexpected display of power.

"Mimir, what was that?" Kratos's voice carried a note of urgency, his eyes searching the depths of the ancient being's wisdom for clarity amidst the chaos.

But Mimir, usually a wellspring of knowledge, found himself at a loss for words. He pondered the events that had transpired, his mind racing to unravel the mysteries that surrounded Atreus's sudden manifestation of power.

"I... I'm not sure," Mimir admitted, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "It was unlike anything I've ever witnessed before. The energy... the aura... it was as if Atreus tapped into something primal, something ancient."