writer's struggles

Me:*getting a new idea and excitedly write it into my scenarios book*

Also me:*fighting the urge to write a story about it knowing damn well that I don't have a plot yet and has other story to finish*

(It's so sad 😭 I'm so close to just write them all but it's most likely to not continue 😔)

---------

Me:*peacefully writing*

Also me:*forgetting a word and desperately trying to remember it* "what was it called!??"

---------

Me:*watching tik tok and seeing all the other authors having a whole plan on writing their story* "um.. I only have plots.."

(I never once planned a script for a story, I just have plots and connect them while hoping that it somehow make sense 🥲)

------------

Me*wanting to write a new story*

Also me:*can't decide which one and ending up writing way more than I can* "Not again!"

------------

Me:*struggling to get ideas for a storyline*

*decide to make a mystery genre of it instead* "perfect solution!"

Also me:*realizing that I have to think of a way to solve the mystery* "um.. help?"

-----------

Me:*loosing motivation for the stories that I'm currently writing* "I want to write a new oneeeee"

Also me:*hyping myself to finish it cause I feel bad for the readers that actually want to read til the end* "oof, I can do it! Somehow-"

------------

Me:*staring at 'the young master's loyal servant'* "Hm.. Why did I decide to write it again?"

*remember the person who said they liked it* "Ah yes, I wrote it for them. Almost forgot-"

------------

In the past:

*thinking of plots for 'the young master's loyal servant' and deciding a friendly plot like always*

Now:

*changing the whole plot* "Perfect!" *chef kiss* "Can’t wait to write that scene"

(I'm lowkey proud at the storyline because I was so close to discontinuing it, but then I got two whole season worth of ideas. lmao, beware readers >:) )