Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?

En başından başla

Xia Yuandan's body huddled together, feeling that his internal organs were twisted together and painful.

Why did fate push this man to him again every time he firmly wanted to leave Yun Ziqiu?

Could it be that he would never be able to escape the vicious circle of Yun Ziqiu?

What did he do wrong? Why can't we choose our own life?

Gu Xiangjin could feel his helplessness and despair, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Let's go! While Yun Ziqiu is still undergoing surgery, go to a place where no one knows and start a new life. "

Xia Yuandan shook his head and said in a hard voice: "I can't do it now."

His conscience prevented him from leaving.

Xia Yuandan had never felt that his conscience was so abominable at this moment.

It was like two vines clinging tightly to his feet, making it impossible for him to walk or escape.

"Don't pay any attention to your conscience! It's Yun Ziqiu who wants to rush out and have anything to do with you."

Gu Xiangjin took Xia Yuandan's arm: "Leave now!"

Xia Yuandan's eyes were red: "When he comes out of the operating room, what if..."

"Xia Yuandan, how long are you going to lie to yourself? After all, you still like him."

Gu Xiangjin growled irritably: "Look at how you look now. Worry is written all over your face. You said you're not really worried about him?"

Xia Yuandan was shocked. His eyes widened and he was at a loss. He had no idea how to return to Gu Xiangjin's question.

Does he care about Yun Ziqiu?

"If you really can't forget him, give him a chance and move on."

Gu Xiangjin turned around and suppressed the sourness in his heart: "Why are you deceiving yourself like this?"

"I...I can't forgive him, and I can't just walk away now."

Xia Yuandan was very confused. He really doesn't know what to do?

Gu Xiangjin saw that he was indeed pitiful and sighed heavily, not knowing what to say to him.

Having been with Xia Yuandan for so long, Gu Xiangjin still understands him.

Xia Yuandan is soft-hearted. If others treat him well, he can't wait to return the favor.

Only then could he be easily deceived by Yun Ziqiu.

well!

This fool!

Gu Xiangjin sighed: "You wait here, I'll buy some food."

Xia Yuandan raised his head and said, "Young Master Gu, thank you! I always trouble you!"

"Don't thank me! Who made me unlucky enough to meet you."

Gu Xiangjin turned around and suppressed the sadness in his eyes.

He didn't want Xia Yuandan's thanks, but all Xia Yuandan could give was thanks.

An hour later, the operating room door opened from the inside.

Xia Yuandan raised his head suddenly and rushed to the doctor: "Doctor, how is he?"

The doctor took off his mask: "The arm was broken and three ribs were broken. Fortunately, the speed was not fast, otherwise the situation would be worse than it is now."

Xia Yuandan hurriedly asked: "Is it life-threatening?"

"Observe for one night. If the patient's condition is stable tomorrow, there will be no life-threatening condition. But we still need to take good care of ourselves. After all, the injury is quite serious."

Not long after the doctor left, Yun Ziqiu was pushed out.

He was lying in the hospital bed with a bandage on his arm. It could be seen from the white gauze exposed by his collar that his ribs were seriously injured.

Xia Yuandan felt very uncomfortable.

He couldn't describe his feelings at this moment, and he didn't have time to think about it.

Yun Ziqiu is still awake and cannot leave people around.

Xia Yuandan could only accompany him in the ward. Gu Xiangjin came back from buying food and urged him to eat first.

He didn't have the appetite to eat, so he just took a few bites of rice and sat in a chair in a daze.

Gu Xiangjin felt very uncomfortable seeing him like this.

He stared at Yun Ziqiu, who was still unconscious in the hospital, and his teeth itched with hatred.

This man was cruel to Xia Yuandan, and even more cruel to himself.

When I don't love her, I wish I could torture Xia Yuandan to death.

When you love, you want to torture yourself to death.

madman!

They are all crazy!

Really unable to stand the depressing atmosphere in the ward, Gu Xiangjin stood in the corridor to blow the air.

Xia Yuandan stayed in the ward, looking nowhere, and finally fell on Yun Ziqiu.

He has been with Yun Ziqiu for a long time, and when he was his lover, he knew how cool and calm this man was.

But now he is in a miserable state.

Do people lose themselves once they are exposed to feelings?

The Yun Ziqiu he used to be and now are different from before.

It would be a lie to say that he is not moved. People's reactions in critical moments are the most real. Yun Ziqiu's ability to push him away proves that he is indeed in his heart.

But being moved cannot offset the humiliation and hatred.

What happened has been deeply imprinted in my mind.

Xia Yuandan sighed, not knowing how to deal with this relationship.

Before he could figure it out, there was an argument outside the door.

"What happened to my grandson? Boy from the Gu family, you are going to join forces with Xia Yuandan to kill Ziqiu!"

The visitor was Mrs. Yun, and just by the sound of her voice, Xia Yuandan knew that she was here to cause trouble.

No matter how Yun Ziqiu tried to make up for it, his family Xia Yuandan couldn't accept it.