Chapter 234 I'll get the injection and I'll give birth to your baby

Yun Ziqiu's words poked directly into Xia Yuandan's heart, as if she was deliberately competing with him to force him to face his heart.

Xia Yuandan was angry and anxious, and finally walked away. He shouldn't waste time with scumbags like Yun Ziqiu.

Every time I chat with him, I am always challenged to the bottom line.

Yun Ziqiu shouted behind him: "New Year's Day, I won't talk nonsense. Come back!"

Xia Yuandan left very quickly, not wanting to stay for a moment longer.

Yun Ziqiu stared at his leaving back, raised the corners of his lips and smiled. He felt that Xia Yuandan would never leave again.

Xia Yuandan really accepted his fate. He knew that he could neither leave nor escape. Yun Ziqiu is like a strange circle. Once you step into it, you will be doomed. This person is bound to pull him, and either they will hold hands with him for life or they will be in trouble. Xia Yuandan didn't have the energy to let him toss her anymore. Yun Ziqiu's life was about to be tormented, and he was going to torment him to death.

That night, Xia Yuandan lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking for a long time.

In just a few decades of life, we can't continue to be entangled with Yun Ziqiu like this.

So be it!

Maybe Yun Ziqiu has really changed!

Being able to risk your life to keep him should show some sincerity.

Just how long can this sincerity last...

Xia Yuandan turned over and slowly closed his eyes.

So be it!

If you take emotional matters too seriously, you will lose!

With Xia Yuandan and Xia Kangan's company, Yun Ziqiu recovered well. After staying in the hospital for another half month, he was able to get out of bed and move around.

After leaving the hospital, Yun Ziqiu followed Xia Yuandan and Xia Kangan back to Xiajiacun.

Xia Yuandan did not take the initiative to invite him, so Yun Ziqiu relied on his shamelessness and followed him closely like a dog-skin plaster.

If he doesn't follow him, he is afraid that his wife will really run away.

In this life, it takes two tossing to stabilize the wife. If he really ran away, how could he still survive and continue to struggle.

Xia Yuandan was cleaning the room at home, and Yun Ziqiu was sitting in the yard, eyes following his figure.

Even without looking back, Xia Yuandan knew that Yun Ziqiu was looking at him. This annoying guy's gaze was really too hot for him to ignore.

Xia Yuandan couldn't bear it anymore and threw the rag on Yun Ziqiu's face: "Wash it."

Yun Ziqiu's eyes lit up, like a pug that had been ignored for a long time and was being tried again.

"I'll go right away! Just wait for New Year's Day! I'm very quick with my hands and feet."

Young Master Yun doesn't touch Yangchun water with his fingers, has never done housework, and is not very good at washing rags.

He turned on the faucet, put the rag under the water pipe and rinsed it. He took it out wet and handed it to Xia Yuandan: "New Year's Day, I've washed it."

Looking at the dripping rag, veins jumped on Xia Yuandan's forehead.

This is a disabled life.

He grabbed the rag and walked to the sink to wash it again.