Chapter 214 Both his wife and children despise him

In the evening, Xia Kangan woke up. When he opened his eyes and saw Xia Yuandan, he immediately threw himself into his arms.

"Little uncle!"

He hugged Xia Yuandan's waist tightly, fearing that he would disappear if he let go.

"Feeling better?" Xia Yuandan rubbed Xia Kangan's hair, a smile overflowing from his eyes.

Xia Kangan's fleshy little hands were pressed against his forehead: "It's very hot! Uncle, I have to stay with me, otherwise my illness will not be cured."

"I'll always be with you." Xia Yuandan leaned over and kissed his forehead.

In fact, the temperature has dropped, but Xiaobao deliberately acted coquettishly and said that he still had a fever.

Xia Yuandan did not expose Xia Kang'an and sat with him in the bed playing with the toys brought by the servant.

Xia Kangan was playing with the toys and suddenly said: "Uncle, are you my father?"

Xia Yuandan's fingers trembled and the toy fell out of his hand.

He looked at Xia Kang'an at a loss, not knowing how to answer for a moment.

Xia Kangan blinked his dark eyes and looked at him intently: "They all said you are not my uncle, but my father!"

When Xia Kangan's identity was changed, Xia Yuandan never thought that one day this matter would be exposed. When he was suddenly asked by Xia Kang'an, he was not prepared in any way.

He struggled for a long time and finally didn't hide it: "Kang An, I'm sorry! They didn't lie to you! I...I am your father!"

Xia Kang'an rushed over and hugged him tightly, crying and saying, "It's not a good boy to lie to others. You adults are still lying to others."

In the past few years, he had watched Xia Kang'an grow up little by little, but he could not hear him call him "dad". Xia Yuandan felt very uncomfortable, but there was nothing she could do.

Hearing Xia Kangan's aggrieved voice today, he felt that he was so selfish.

Xia Yuandan comforted softly: "Kang'an, it's my fault. I will never lie to you again."

Xia Kangan nodded in his arms.

"Then can you call me 'Dad'?"

Xia Yuandan has been looking forward to hearing Xia Kangan call him "Dad". He looked eagerly at the little milk bag in his arms, and his palms were sweaty nervously.

Xia Kangan's mouth moved: "Dad!"

This longed-for "Dad" made Xia Yuandan's eyes red with excitement, and he hugged Xia Kang'an hard.

When Yun Ziqiu walked into the ward, what he saw was Xia Yuandan playing with Xia Kang'an.

Xia Kangan smiled happily and called Xia Yuandan "Dad" one after another.

Xia Yuandan's beautiful face was filled with happiness and joy, and her eyes were sparkling and extremely charming.

Yun Ziqiu's breath was stagnant, and his eyes were attracted by him.

He stood at the door of the room and stared for a long time. It wasn't until Xia Kangan found him and shouted "nuisance" that Yun Ziqiu came back to his senses.

He said solemnly, "What did you call me?"

"What a nuisance!" Xia Kang'an stuck out his tongue at him and stood in front of Xia Yuandan with his small body: "You are not allowed to hurt my father! I hate you!"