Chapter 201 In addition to injury, there is deeper injury

"Old madam, the doctor found out that Xia Yuandan was pregnant during the examination!

The words were like thunder in Mrs. Yun's ears, and she couldn't calm down for a long time.

Why is Xia Yuandan pregnant at this time?

The housekeeper waited outside the car for a long time, but Mrs. Yun still didn't see Mrs. Yun giving orders.

He asked tentatively: "Old lady, what should we do now? The doctor is still waiting in the operating room. If the mark is removed, the child will not be saved!"

Mrs. Yun looked hesitant.

This is a descendant of the Yun family, we can't just die like this!

After a long silence, Mrs. Yun said to the housekeeper: "Call Yun Ziqiu and ask him to come to the hospital. He was the one who created the child. Let him make the decision."

Gu Simeng was sitting next to Mrs. Yun. When she heard this decision, she immediately became nervous: "Grandma, if Mr. Yun comes over, he will definitely keep this child, and he will definitely accept Xia Yuandan. Our marriage... ..”

Mrs. Yun's face sank, and she interrupted: "After all, it is a human life, and it is a heir of the Yun family. How can you just abort it? If you are worried about the marriage, you can rest assured. The marriage has been decided. Will change.”

How can Gu Simeng feel relieved?

When Xia Yuandan gave birth to a child, it was like stepping into the Yun family's door.

Even if Yun Ziqiu couldn't marry him, the two would still be able to get together because of their children.

Mrs. Yun will only turn a blind eye when the time comes.

Seeing Mrs. Yun's attitude, Gu Simeng couldn't continue to pester her. She sat aside uneasily and muttered about countermeasures.

The housekeeper called Yun Ziqiu to explain the situation on Xia Yuandan's side.

Yun Ziqiu arrived quickly.

Mrs. Yun became very angry when she saw him. She hit him with her cane and reprimanded him in a serious tone: "Look at the stupid things you did."

Yun Ziqiu asked eagerly: "Grandma, is Xia Yuandan really pregnant?"

Mrs. Yun glanced at him: "Why do you get involved with such a person? Now that he is pregnant, what do you think we should do?"

Yun Ziqiu frowned: "I asked him to take medicine, how can he still be pregnant?"

Mrs. Yun said in a deep voice: "What medicine did you let him take? Will it have any effect on the child?"

Yun Ziqiu: "The medicine afterward. I take it every time. I don't want him to have children, so of course I have to take measures."

Mrs. Yun poked his forehead: "You think that medicine works every time."

Yun Ziqiu remained silent.

This child came at the wrong time. He would not be able to touch Xia Yuandan for at least three or four months. But with this child, Xia Yuandan would never leave him again without making a fuss.

Mrs. Yun looked at Yun Ziqiu's expression and asked: "What are you going to do? I think you don't want this child either, so why not abort it. Let Xia Yuandan abort the child and give him a sum of money to send him back. countryside."

"No!" Yun Ziqiu said solemnly: "The child must stay."

Gu Simeng stood aside and heard the conversation between the two very clearly.