"But I must add," Hoseok cut off Jimin, staring right at him as if reminding him something. "If you think you can convince us to stop what we have been doing for the past years, I suggest you drop the idea of living with us."

Jin closed his eyes turning around, his back facing Soma. Hoseok was right.

"That won't happen in this life. We are far too deep in it, even if we wanted to try we cannot leave this life behind."

"Choose wisely, Soma," Jin added. "Living with us is inviting danger." He glanced behind him. "The moment we confirm the word that the Kim mansion is sheltering a new person, a woman we all hold dear. There will be many who will try to get their revenge on us through you."

"And we will fight back with a force they will never dare to oppose again." Taehyung raised his eyebrow, speaking matter-of-factly. 

"Take your time," Jin fixed his clothes before continuing. "I'll send Mrs. Anne will be here to attend you in a few." 

"If you choose to leave this mansion, find Felix at the front door, he'll take you wherever you wish to start a new life, he'll take care of everything, from a place to stay, to anything else you wish." Hoseok too fixed his posture. "You don't have to see us ever again if that's what you choose."

"Felix won't expose anything related to your location to anyone, not even us until the situation demands it," Namjoon spoke.

"Good Night, Soma." He spoke before walking out of the room. Followed by Taehyung. 

Soma's body trembled a little as she raised her head, slightly to look at their silhouettes vanishing in the dark corridor. "Drink some water," Yoongi spoke before patting Hoseok on his shoulder twice and then leaving the room. Hoseok opened his mouth to say something but didn't and turned around before storming out.

Jin softly patted Jungkook's hair who hadn't spoken as much as a word. If only he wasn't so impatient. "Let's go, kook." Jungkook stood up on his feet before walking out too.

"Chim," Jin softly looked at Jimin who stared at Soma's figure and wanted to hold her once. Jimin's teary eyes met Jin's sparkling in the dim light. "It will be alright." Jin mouthed. Before motioning for him to come. 

Jimin walked out the door and Soma could hear his footsteps. He sprinted to his room and slammed it shut. Jin looked at her once before closing the door. Right after the click sound confirmed their dispersal.

Soma lets her body fall completely limp on the floor. Loud cries scratch from her throat. She slams her fists on the ground, hard. She was so in pain, it physically hurt her chest.

All her life she had prayed her father would stop violence, and that she could lead a normal life, and have a normal family. She had paid well for her association with people who killed others, already. Why did it have to be like this?!

The sound of her cry brought drought to the hearts of the men who still stood outside the door of their beloved. With their hearts begging them to tear down the bricks that dared to separate them from her and gather her in their arms.

But they couldn't, not if it wasn't what she wanted. 

"Soma?" 

"Soma?" 

Mrs. Anne leaned down to her, softly cupping her cold face with her warm hand. Soma's lifeless pale eyes softly looked into hers. The comfort brought tears into her eyes again. She quickly pulled the woman and hugged her stomach. Her tears wet the older woman's dress. 

Mrs. Anne still surprised, softly hugged the girl back.  "It's okay child. All will be well." 

Soma couldn't help but feel like the old woman was lying. It wasn't about whether it was going to be well or not. It was her decision. For past many years she had decided after being brought from London she had decided that she would not enter this world of violence ever again but now all her principles were broken down and spread into pieces in front of her.