9 // Hunter..?

(The top picture will be hunter for THIS AU bc my other AU has another design <3)
——————————————————————————
   The last time we left off, Gus and willow had been found! They all retreated back to the owl house, deciding to rest for the night.. day..? Whatever time it was, they needed to rest.
   The next day, they decided that only Luz, King, Eda, and Hooty should go since everyone else needed more time to rest and process trauma. They set off on their staffs and flew over the boiling isles.
   "So.. where should we try to find the bad but sad boy?" Eda snorted, trying to lighten the mood.
   "I think we should try the emperor's castle.. if he was infected, it's the only place he would know where to go." Luz explained. Everyone nodded and flew towards the castle.
——————————————————————————
   "Wow.. this place looks like shi..taki.. uh.." Eda trailed off when she saw Luz narrow her eyes. "Oh f*ck it, this place looks like sh*t and you know it."
   "OH COME ON!" Luz yelled.
   "HE'S OLD ENOUGH!" Eda yelled back.
   "Can you two shut the f*ck up?! I swear to myself this is why we need therapy." King said, facepalming as Eda and Luz stood there shocked. "Let's just go inside and find hunter."
   They walked together through the broken down halls and rooms. When they entered hunter's room.. they found a scared hunter on the bed with flapjack in his hands, also scared. He looked up and teared up.
   "Luz..? H-how did you.." he said.
   "Look.. as much as I'd love to catch up here, we need to get back to the owl house as soon as possible so we don't get attacked by some alternate monster thing.." Luz said, picking hunter up and holding him on her shoulder like a lumberjack holding a log of wood. Hunter would usually try to walk himself, but he was too scared to. They all flew back to the owl house. When they got near.. they heard yelling from a familiar voice..
"LET ME GO YOU STUPID WITCHES!!"
——————————————————————————
Note: sorry this is so short.. I made this with no motivation and it probably shows ;-; please feel free to read my other books!! Except the reader x character ones.. don't. Please.