2 // K-King?!

(⚠️Warning⚠️: has mention of murder and might be scary for some people. I know it's scary for me because I watched the video multiple times to make this part and the next😭)
——————————————————————————
"Ok.. are we ready?" The collector asks Luz and King while pulling a blue star out of his pocket.
"Yeah.. we're ready.." Luz says for the both of them. The collector uses his magic to enlarge the star and they all get on it. He starts flying, and they make way to the owl house.
——————————————————————————
After about an hour, they finally get to the boiling isles again. They land in the forest and get off the star, the collector making it small again and putting it in his pocket.
"Ok guys, the owl house is this way." Luz takes their hands, and walks through the forest to the owl house. Eventually, they find it and one of them has to go inside and look for people.
"I'm not doing it, I'm a child!" The collector says
"So are we!" Luz says, and king gets an idea.
"We play Rock Paper Scissors, Luz against collector and the loser plays me." They both shrug nervously and play. Luz does paper, and collector does scissors.
"YES!!! TAKE THAT B****" the collector says.. he's a little extreme when it comes to games. Luz gives him a dirty look, and the collector apologizes and hugs her.
Luz and king do rock paper scissors.. Luz wins..
"You don't have to go if you don't want to-"
"No.. I'll go." King cuts Luz off. Luz gives king a phone and has a spare, so they FaceTime and they can see everything king does. King nervously walks in.. the door shuts behind him.
"Is he gonna be ok..? I can't lose king.." the collector asks. Luz, not sure what's gonna happen, but has to stay strong.
"I believe so. We just need to watch the video."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kings horrifying adventure!.... Press play
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
King walks through the house, it's poorly lit.
He goes to the kitchen?.... No one.
He goes in the back room area?.... No one.
He goes up the stairs?.... No one.
He goes to Luz's room?.... Breathing..?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
".. weh?!" King says, he hears breathing. Suddenly, king sees a shadow that looks like Hooty! The collector and Luz see this through the phone and sigh.. he's safe.
"Hooty! You weird worm demon you scared me, come on me and Luz are worried si-" he stops. Hooty comes out of the shadows, it looks different. He looks different. Luz and collector are terrified, king just wet himself.
....
Suddenly, he left.
....
"H-Hooty?!" King gets scared. Suddenly, he feels something grab his left claw and wrap around it? Then.. Hooty jumps in front of him, you can see Hooty has changed. The last thing we hear is king scream.
——————————————————————————
"King?! KING?!" The collector yells into the phone, while Luz falls to her knees crying. What was wrong with Hooty?! Why did he take king?! Was he.. dead?

Suddenly, there is noise behind them.

LUZ?! An old woman screams.