chapter 5

Hi readers love you all guys . This chapter's inspiration is pavel naret's caring nature in recent events .it is my imagination. He has nothing to do with this chapter.  I am just giving him credits for being my imagination
Babe arrived at Charlie's mansion . He is standing outside . He informed gateman and then gateman gave a call to  kenta and  kenta went to charlie and informed him to come down. Today tony is not at the home.  We can rarely see tony in the home . Charlie wore baggy clothes . He walks down and babe is allowed inside the mansion .babe has been waiting for a long time . Charlie on other hand covering his wounds . He is applied foundation on a few bruises on the visible area of his body. When charlie came down from his room .Babe's heart was racing and aching .kenta said "his safety is your priority" with a grumpy face .Babe gave a look of assurance. Charlie followed babe like a child. Babe opened door of car for charlie . He started driving towards to xhunter's racing track. Suddenly said " sir, can you wait for my friend he will be waiting for me by near subway ." Babe was shocked by politeness of this boy . Babe stopped the car and said "no need of  calling sir .you can be informal with me charlie ". They stopped near subway . Babe want to make a conversation with charlie . Charlie looks like he is not interested . Charlie is introvert . Babe enquires charlie about his studies .charlie said he is studying architecture and taking bussiness classes as optional so that he can help his father . Babe was curious about this boy but charlie 's resistance is giving him hard time . Meanwhile jeff arrived and called charlie . They picked jeff and they are moving to xhunter team racing track . Babe has anger issues but he wanted to be cool with this kid . He asked jeff to sit with north and sonic. North and sonic are doing pr work and  north is also like a legal team for xhunter . He is checking sponsorship agreement .sonic is a tech savy . Jeff is studying automobile engineering . Jeff is minding his business and sitting silent. Jeff is comfortable with charlie and vice versa . Jeff doesn't have any bad childhood or any problems in his home .he have a normal family .  Alan and way are fixing some new version cars and testing them.
Babe asked charlie to come with him . Babe took him to the locker room and asked him to change . He gave him his previous suit which is one size smaller .babe said " he will be waiting   outside ". When charlie came out of room .Babe eyes never left his body .he is exact fit to suit . Babe asked his inner self to control .Babe wanted to just test charlie's way of handling cars  so he sat beside him . Charlie's driving is not great . Actually it is bad so Babe asked charlie to stop and asked him angrily "do you really want to race" .charlie understood this man's anger and he opened the car doors and went inside the locker room to change .babe felt sorry he knew he shouldn't be harsh with this cute little boy so he went inside with him . Charlie is about to change half of the body is naked . Charlie moved other side to cover his body as natural reflex . Babe saw wounds on his body. There is a big one on back side of his body .there are so many red marks on his pale body . Babe was shocked and immediately made charlie sit. Then he can see charlie's eyes are wet and he is not crying .he went to medicine cabin . Babe is not speaking a word and nursed his wounds and plastered few of the them . Then he saw wounds on his hands he understood why he couldnot drive properly. Babe sat beside charlie and asked him how did it happen?