tutor?

it had been a few weeks since there little talk about Hannah's family situation Hannah and Faye had been getting much closer and Faye was now on her way to Hannah's house  because Hannah had cried on the phone that she was going to fail biology and needed a tutor so Faye jumped at the chance.

HANNAH'S POV:
    Faye 💍

Faye 💍:
hey who's home rn?

                         hannah 🥺:
           everyone, but don't worry i aksed  my mum if you could come over in front of him so he cant really say anything .

Faye 💍:
atta girl. im almost there i had to go grocery shopping with my mum  and i wanted ramen so i had to go there against my will.

                                              hannah 🥺:
                                              its okay see you soon.
Faye 💍:
see you soon cutie.😙
read 1:37

i blushed a bit at the nickname. just then i herd some knocking on the door. "i'll ge-" i was cut off by the sight in front of me. horror took over my face as i watched him eye her down. my stepdad had answered the door. "hello! you must be hannah's friend?" he said in a sickly fake enthusiasm. "hello mr.hwang yes i am, my name is faye." she said but i could tell she was not buying his energy. "honey be nice!" my mom hit his chest laughing. "nice to meet you faye!" . "you too mrs.hwang."faye said with a genuine smile."welp you two get on to studying me and your mom are going out for dinner!" my stepdad sorta yelled the last part as they were walking out on the driveway.they kissed as i closed the door. it made me loathe him even more.
i pulled faye by the hand into my room and locked the door. "okay.okay.okay it's okay im not gonna cry " i kept chanting as i paced in front of the door , tears prickling in my eyes. faye pulled me onto the bad and hugged me as we lye side by side. "hey,shhh,shh its okay im right here Hannah."she patted my back tryung to get me to calm down "you okay?" she asked as i calmed down a bit. "yea, she doesn't deserve this!" i said angry with my stepdad "fucking Youn seob." "what did he do tell me babes." "well you remember when we went to the mall that day?"

-flashback-
"what faye!" i said a little mad that she was wasting food to make me laugh. "dude chill its like 2 fries." i giggled . just then something caught my eye. it was a old looking gentle man he had a buff back and black hair styled neatly he looked alot like my step dad... WAIT THAT IS HIM i realised as he turned to the right i brought my sight back to faye . "something wrong?" she said looking a little concerned. "no-no i was just thinking about something." i kept observing my stepdad then it happened. he raised the woman sitting infront of him (who i hadn't noticed earlier) 's face and kissed her . on.the.lips . HES FUCKING ENGAGED TO MY MOM. i wanted to scream at him but instead i just gasped catching faye's attention. "i know right i reacted the same!" i felt like screaming . "you know your really pretty even when gasping." i blushed as she said that all my attention on her again. "i need to use the washroom." she hummed. "okay boo." i ran into the washroom.

-end of flashback-

FAYE'S POV:

"what the actual fuck." i blinked a few times to make sure i hesrd that right. what a scumbag. why would he do that when he had such a loving wife.how could wven dare to kiss her after that. "i know! im so torn i can't possibly tell my mum it'll break her again. i can't bare to see her like that again." she sniffled again. i pulled her close hugging her near me as close i could. "i'm so sorry." " why are you apologising? he's the one who should apologise for ruining my life and all my keeping it a secret for nothing he still cheated!" "you have to tell your mother about it- "faye, if i tell her about the abuse she will ask me why i kept it a secret and if that happens ill have to tell her about him cheating. and i can't. not again she can't loose someone she loves again because of me." " don't you think she loves you?" she looked up at my face. shock painted on her face. "your her only real family thats there 24/7 don't you think you matter to her so much?" "don't you think she is  scared to loose you? hm? why? why don't you see how fucking precious you are? hannah you are fucking amazing and i"
"you?" she said tears streaming down her face

" i love you hwang hannah."