friends?

it had felt like an eternity but finally it was lunch break . though lectures were less boring with Hannah by my side she kept send me hearts and notes through  class and i pretended not to notice when she wrote a note that said your cute but crumpled it up thinking i didn't see i used my hands to cover my face as i knew that it was bright red.

we all decided to sit at our usual spot and we dragged Hannah along.

HANNAH'S POV:
we all started walking out after packing our bags i was lacking behind a little bit. " need a hand?" i looked up to see her. she is so beautiful omg i cant control myself . i almost outed myself to her during biology by writing 'hey cutie' on a chit. but could you blame me. she was funny,kind,gorgeous,a stay. like how much more could you want. as we finished she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and took me to the cafeteria.
we all sat down Faye sat with Rusheena which kinda got me jealous. i was bummed but didn't say anything in fear of getting outed.
" soo hannah" i hummed in response "do you have a boyfriend?" liz asked softly. i appreciated her tone it calmed me down a bit. "yea but it didn't work out" yea probably because i was lesbian, but i wasn't about to out myself to these people who sorta liked me." thats cool. i mean thats good for you and no need to feel ashamed .i mean i am bi and i have had a boyfriend absolute douche btw ,embrace it. havung an ex is like a cool badge that you are better."faye spoke. Damnnn she was right this is why i lov- no Hannah. wait but did she say she was bi? " yea faye's right she isn't out to the school yet but she doesn't need to be, she only wants people she wants to know.". "well besides her parents."rusheena ended with a soft smile on her face. " im shocked she told you." i was shocked myself i blushed at faye's gaze. " i mean i trust her which is weird i barely know her" faye answered rusheena smiling and looking into her eyes." thanks guys you guys are amazing" " its what friends are for." replied Faye. friends? i actually have friends people who care about me and i love them.i love this feeling of belonging. they all yapped during recess talking about there interests and other things till a boy walked up to their table. "hey y, you can go home alone today cause after school imma hang out with my friends for a bit that okay?" he said with a polite tone to Faye. "sure felix i think imma hang out with my gals as well." she responded and gave him a reassuring glance. " kk." then he walked away.

it hurt. really hurt. was that her boyfriend? cause dang he was hot i mean i didn't like guys but even a dummy knew he was good looking. i frowned a bit as she waved him off. " who was that?" i blurted out. it came out a little angry before i could stop myself. " hes my brother , felix hes in the grade below us" she said a little taken aback by my tone. " thats cool i guess" .

as we walked around campus after classes the gurls told me where all the classes on my schedule were . and to my delite they were all with faye. i just had luck on my side ! as we continued i noticed faye's hand on rusheenas waist and it made me seethe with jealousy . why did she get to be held my her and not me ? god i sound obsessed right now but i couldnt help it faye was quick to notice my change in attitude. " hey." she pulled me off to the side " you okay ? you seem really pissed off." she said with a chuckle . god even her chuckles were perfect ughhhh. "yea,i just wanna go home." "oh" i could see the pain in her face. " its not your fault ." i quickly followed raising my hands in front of her as they lightly hit her chest i realised just how close she was. " I'm just not feeling well.." " yea your burning up" she said while touching my cheeks. lord her baby smooth skin on mine was a euphoric feeling. " want me too walk you home?" she replied with a sweet,comforting smile on her lips. "sure."