walk.

3rd PERSON POV:
hannah and faye walked in silence. a comfortable silence. then faye broke the silence "your beautiful tbh" she said as they had ended a topic about insecurities a few moments prior. "thanks." she said well ducking her head a but to hide her blush. "aww is the baby blushing?" the baby not your baby . was all hannah's mind could come up with. "s-shut it" her facade of acting cool dissipated as she herd faye's chuckle that all too amazing  breathy chuckle.

FAYE'S POV:
she was amazing to talk to . very open minded and well i just couldn't handle my pounding heart. god faye get.it.fucking.together. "fuck." i whisper-groaned out. hannahs head snapped towards me. " you okay?" god did she have to be so kind? i mean she was,too perfect. " yea i just have cramps from p.e" i said nonchalantly. "okay?" she didn't sound convinced but dropped it. i was happy she hadn't pushed me or else i probably would have revealed my thoughts and that i was weirdly infatuated with her face and kissing her lips.

as we turned the corner into a neighborhood my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. this...this was my neighborhood. no. no way! " you live here?" i asked as we got onto my street. " yea we moved in couple days agaur." i was in love with her... her accent gosh keep it together faye ughh- " faye?" i hummed in response. i then noticed i had my hands clenched in fists. "oh thats nothing." i tried to cover it up as shock from knowing where she lived. she got the memo i think. " i live in this neighborhood too y'knaur." i said earning a giggle from hannah. " oh really?" she said . "mhm" i replied. we walked up to her porch . i felt like i was dropping her off after a date . i wish .god i wish i could peck her lips right now .

"catch you tomorrow then . bye nah" i said well waving .

a/n: hmm short chapter.