under the mask.

T.W: abuse/self harm/nudity/assault/rape/

HANNAH'S POV:
"catch you tomorrow then , bye nah" said faye with a warm smile on her face. nah. i giggled at the name. i sighed as turned towards the door praying he wasn't home.

i opened the door very quietly. as i looked in front after closing the door i went face first into someone chest. i stumbled back immediately recognising the scent. "hi there princess." he spoke . "what the fuck do you want" i spat back. " come on you know what i want." he smirked " i dont want to ." i muttered " shut up bitch." he gripped me by my neck as his hold tightened a bit " now listen to me im your dad." "your not my fucking father." it was getting hard to breathe. "well i will be as soon as your mother and i get married and your mother is such a slut for me. so that wont be too long." he chuckled . i was disgusted. i tapped on his hand as it got tighter around my neck. i coughed repeatedly . he finally let go. "what the fuck." i coughed out trying to breathe. i bolted for my room as soon as i got it i locked the door behind me. i panted hard. i pulled out my phone and clicked on my mothers contact. i hesitated and eventually just switched my phone off. i took my hoodie off. analysing my burn marks and cuts. god i hated his guts. i've lost count of how many years i have been abused by my stepfather. it feels like an eternity. i pulled out the picture from my drawer. i stared at it as soft sobs left my mouth. "d-dad i-i mi-s-s you s-so mu-ch" i said softly to the picture frame through soft sobs.
WARNING ⚠️: the assault and rape starts here so skip if you are uncomfortable.(there will not be too much detail.)
"HANNAH GET THE FUCK OUT HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW." i quickly whipped my face and threw my hoodie back on as i unlocked the door. "yes." i responded . " where is the money your mother left you for lunch?" he growled. "i-i took it to school cause i didn't have to make some" i said terrified of whats to come. " you. what?" he said . before i could even react he slapped me across the face.hard. i winced in pain as i fell to the ground. he then pulled me up by my collar . "seems like you beed a lesson." he said softly "no.no please i'm sorry i didn't mean too please." i kept begging as he dragged me to his and my mum's shared bedroom. he threw me on the bed and started to tie my wrists. after they were tied he started to unbotton my pants." please-" "SHUT UP YOU SLUT." i cried more as he slid my pants down. i kept pleading but he wouldn't listen he started touching i bit down on his hand that was covering my mouth. "what.the.fuck."i knew that voice . thats sweet voi- i blacked out.

i came too in my room still half naked with a sharp pain in my back. i slowly made a few steps towards the bathroom wincing in pain as i lifted myself up a little to reach the tap to run the shower to hot water. i then slowly stripped off all my clothes and waddled in. i sobbed for what felt like ceneturies. the hot water started to make me burn so i shut it off. i reuctently got out and whipped my body the blood still felt like it was there but i knew it wasnt. i then picked up my hoodie as i slung it oer my shoulder a peice of paper flew out onto the floor. i reached for it and picked it up . "text me ##### -f" i smiled she was my only hope at this point. i missed her soft aura . i opened the drawer and pulled up the false bottom just a bit i retrieved the pink floral box sitting at the bottom . i felt like shit 'just do it' 'your not worth loving' ' your ugly thats why no one loves you' 'maybe stop being such a crybaby' 'toughen up twat.' stop just stop . she desperately took out one of the sharper blades and started cutting flesh from her thighs to her hips. it hurt but it hurt so good. god she was beyond broken.