new girl?

it was the start of a new school year . i groaned as i got ready into school uniform. i hated this uniform. it had a skirt which was my favourite part . . it was pretty bad . i finished brushing my hair or attempting to. i looked in the mirror . phew i didn't look that bad not good but not that bad.

as i popped my head into the dinning room i felt my brother felix look up and give me a half ass smile. he mouthed i hate school as he chomped on his Nutella toast. i made myself some tea cause i'm not a big coffee person. i sipped and ate my breakfast as i looked out it was a breathtaking April morning . the clouds creating a majestic painting of joy in the sky as the sun danced along . " EARTH TO FAYE" he barked bringing me back to life. "geez stop yelling!" i groaned. "sorry, your deaf tho." "whatever what do you want?" " well we have the investiture ceremony soon you do know your post right?" we had recently been selected as the student council and people thought it was destiny. the perfect siblings student body representatives. tell me about it. "no i think i forgot." i said sarcastically as i pretended to think . " oh well ask liz at school then" he shrugged .

as we parted ways to our classrooms i saw my best friend rush. omg i missed her over winter break. god she was still as pretty as ever. "hey , mimi." she said . "hey , how was your break?" we chatted for a while till Damian  bursted through the door panting like a dog. not that he was any less than one. " WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT!-AND SHES A GIRL." he said it pretty loud and my ears hurt . but i forgot all about that as my eyes landed on her.

you got me singing love songs . love songs

playing in my brain. there she was . the new girl . i recall when i had felt like that as a toddler when i first joined this school. i knew the pressure going coursing through her body . " sup dudes" or not? she seemed fairly chill and calm . after a breathe that seemed to long i spoke up "hey! welcome to 12th B . i'm Faye by the way." i said in a breathe crisp and clean. i watched as her beautiful jaw unclenched , as her soft hazel eyes i those sockets landed on my being . i felt like a piece of art at an exhibition under her gaze and i could feel my cheeks gaining a heat and probably a tint. she spoke as her luscious, baby pink lips synced to what she said . " hey faye! i'm hannah nice to meet you all" her eyes panned around the room " i cant wait to spend my time with you guys." i surpassed a chuckle . holy was she in for it our class was known as the " worst class in the building" and we proudly owned the title even with the maximum amount of student council from our class ironic right?

a/n: heylo nice to see you actually came to read this. ill keep it short . hi im stay4me<3 or faye for short. i am writing this on pure dream fuel . i hope you like it welp carry on:-