problems.

FAYE'S POV:
i had gone to put our unfinished drinks in the fridge because we had ordered too much were full now. as i inched closer to my room i herd it. the sound of soft sobs. was hannah crying? "your not even my father so why are you dictating my fucking life like you own me? my mother hasn't married you yet and i will make sure that she doesnt!" she screamed the last part . it felt wrong to listen but i couldn't move. "fucking leave me alone you dick!" i heard the call cut. i heard hannah cry some more before she started chanting my name. "hannah?" i answered softly as i opened the door. i ran over to her and engulfed her in a tight hug. "f-faye how could he be so c-cruel she*hiccup* loves him s-so *hiccup* m-uc-h." she continued to hiccup and cry as i slowly started drawing shaped on her back. after she calmed down i noticed she wasn't letting me go. "hey nah, you hungry?" she looked dup and shook her head no. " faye?" "yea?" " can we cuddle?" it was like a whisper, her tone of talking .  i cupped her face in my hands "of course as much as you. want."  we then cuddled up close and soon i felt soft snores on my stomach. i soon drifted off as well.

a/n: very short chapter sorry. 🥺