27.

CHRISTOPHER"Wake the fuck up! It's already twelve in the afternoon! I've been waiting for you to wake up long enough

CHRISTOPHER
"Wake the fuck up! It's already twelve in the afternoon! I've been waiting for you to wake up long enough."

Star jumped on me the next afternoon, waking me up. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, looking at her.

"Really? Why you have to do all that for?"

"Wakeee up! I've been up since like ten in the morning. I wanna go out and do something with you."

"What chu tryna do? There ain't much to do here, it's not like Los Angeles."

"I was thinking maybe we could go out to breakfast and then maybe to the beach afterwards? Just something small for us to enjoy each other's company."

Star suggested, laying down on my chest. I yawned and nodded, running my fingers through her hair.

"If that's what you wanna do today, then cool. We can get ready to do that."

"Yesss! I'll go get in the shower first."

Star left a small kiss on my cheek, getting up and making her way to the bathroom. I softly smiled to myself and sat up in my bed. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I slipped on a shirt and rushed my way downstairs, opening the door to see Julianna.

"Wassup?"

"I took a pregnancy test..."

"And..? What was the results of it?"

"I'm pregnant, Chris. I have your child on the way."

Julianna then pulled out the positive pregnancy test, handing it to me. I sighed as I looked at it. I'm really about to be a father for the first time. How am I supposed to make it work? What was I supposed to tell Star?

"Damn... how are we supposed to make this work for the baby if I'm going back to Los Angeles?"

"I don't know yet, Chris. I'm still trying to process me being pregnant with my first child. I'm about to be a single mother. How am I supposed to do this without you here?"

"You can't just ask Craig for the help?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not tryna be funny, I'm being serious. Maybe he can help you while I'm back in Los Angeles. Just for extra support."

"Wow. You're really unbelievable! I can't believe I'm really having an idiot's child! You're really gonna tell me to ask a guy for help, a guy that I'm not even with, while you get to live in Los Angeles with your whore of a therapist girlfriend! Fuck you, Chris!"

"Bitch, watch your mouth! Star ain't no whore! You're just mad as hell cause I want her and not you!"

I gripped onto Julianna's wrist angrily, causing her to wince in pain. She tried getting away, but I gripped tighter.

"Fuck, you're hurting me! Let go, Chris!"

"Say fucking sorry for calling Star a whore! Or I'll make you sorry, you stupid ass bitch!"

Letting go of Julianna's wrist, I switched my grip around her neck. I held onto her neck with both hands, pinning her against the side of my father's house. She started gasping for air, her slowly turning purple.

Suddenly, a car parked in front of Julianna's house and a guy came running over towards us.

"Yo! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Let her go!"

The guy snatched me away from Julianna, holding her into his arms as she cried. I shook my head angrily, looking at them both.

"Fuck this stupid bitch! You can abort the fucking kid for all I care, I don't give a fuck no more!"

"Fuck you, Christopher! If you're going to be like this, I will NEVER let you around my child! They don't need you anyways!"

"Fuck you and your piece of shit child! I should kick you in your stomach right now, you useless bitch!"

"I think you need to stop talking to her like that! You're outta control, man! I should really call the cops on you right now!"

"Oh yeah?! And who the fuck are you?!"

"I'm Craig, actually! The guy who actually cares for her, and won't treat her like a piece of shit!"

"Fuck you both! You can be the father of that bitch ass child, I don't want it! Stay the fuck away from me, the both of you!"

I angrily shouted, walking back into my house and slamming the door behind me. I began making my way back upstairs, seeing Star getting dressed.

"Are you okay, Chris? I heard a lot of screaming and yelling outside."

"I'm fine. Julianna's boyfriend was tryna come at me, and I had to put his ass in his place. He swears that I was coming onto that girl. That bitch ain't even my type."

"She likes you?"

"Probably. But fuck that bitch and her boyfriend. I'm glad I'm making my way back to where I belong."