Chapter 1

Y/N paced the lab of Umbrella Corporation. As a member of the BSAA, they had broken into the research facility to try to provide evidence for the secretive and world-destroying acts of Umbrella Corporation, but their plans were stopped short when they were locked in the lab. It had been two days that they were locked in there: no sleep, living off of dried food they found in the fridge. At this point, they had given up escaping and hoped that if BSAA backup didn't come soon, then death would. Just as their hope was fading they heard a voice from outside of the room.
"My name is Leon Kennedy! I am an Umbrella rescue agent. I have come to get you out of here!"
A million thoughts went through Y/N's mind as they considered the thought that Umbrella clearly sent an agent blindly in to capture them, not rescue them. But this thought seemed irrelevant when Leon unlocked the door and came bounding in with a look of pure innocence and heroism in his eyes. At that point Y/N knew that they would trust Leon even if he was Umbrella because he seemed genuinely good. He was also their only hope.
"Y/N! I'm glad you're ok. We have to get out here fast, bioweapons are breaking through the entrances. Unfortunately, this facility is somewhat labyrinthian, but we can do it." Assured Leon.
"Ok." Affirmed Y/N
"Can you handle one of these things?" Asked Leon as he handed them a Magnum Revolver.
"I'll try my best!" Replied Y/N, knowing that they had been using firearms professionally for half of their life.
They prepared for action. Leon slowly opened the door to the outside and waved Y/N to follow behind him. As 6 zombies suddenly burst through the door and entered the room they were in, Y/N headshotted all of them in a matter of seconds before Leon could even process what they were doing.
"Damn." Said Leon, admiring their skill. I feel pretty embarrassed right now".
"Beginners luck" Replied Y/N, winking and running forward into the next room of the facility. Leon looked puzzled, laughed, and followed shortly behind them.