S2: 11The Last Hope

Start from the beginning

Wu placed his hand on his nephew's shoulder. "What if there are no "What ifs"? The final battle is almost upon us. When that time comes, we will know the answer to what if, whether we like it or not."

[Name] looked over at Nya as she had left the Earth Drill to join them. "I know you don't want to face your father, but there's no other choice."

"But perhaps there is."

"What do you mean?" [Name] questioned as he, Lloyd, Nya and Wu all turned their head to Misako to come walking out of the Bounty with another one of her strolls in hand.

"I used to think it was inevitable, but I found this." She smiled.

"You mean maybe Lloyd doesn't have to fight?" Cole questioned. "This I gotta hear."

Misako then rolled open the stroll revealing a helmet that had a sinister look to it. "The stoll says that when the Helmet of Darkness is bequeathed to its rightful ruler, the celestial clock will count down to the activation of an unspeakable weapon."

Wu nodded. "The first sign of the final battle between good and evil had begun."

"Did you just say, an unspeakable weapon?" Kai asked.

Jay rubbed the back of his head confused. "Uh, I'm still stc]uck on what "bequeathed" means."

Cole rolled his eyes at Jay and turned back to Misako. "Go on Misako. Don't let us interrupt you. How do we stop the final battle."

Misako continued. "There is nothing here that explains what would happen if the Helmet of Darkness is returned."

Wu stroked his beard at the newly given information. "Interesting. Remove the helmet, and the clock starts. Put it back, the clock stops."

"And the Final Battle never starts!" Lloyd and [Name] said in sync. Although [Name] was happy about the news something was telling time that it wasn't going to play out like expected.

Goosebumps crept up [Name] 's arms, but the male stroked his arms and pushed his feelings to the back of his head.

"Bequeathed, anyone? is anyone going to help me out with that?" Jay asked once again.

"Bequeathed means to pass something on or leave something to someone else." [Name] answered glancing over to Jay before turning back to the main group.

Jay then smiled at the younger as a thank you.

"Uh, that sounds great and all, and I know we have our new powers, but you expect us to get past his whole army of Stone Warriors and pluck the helmet off his head." Kai pointed out.

Nya nodded and turned to Misako. "My brother right. They're good, but they're not good." She said referring to the Ninjas.

"I know, and that is why I am going to do it. I'll just need a little help." Misako responded before jestering Kai, Cole, Zane, and Jay over to her.

[Name] and Lloyd were about to walk to them to hear what they were discussing, but they were stopped by Wu who pulled the back of their shirts.

"I'm sorry, this mission isn't for you."

[Name] groaned. "But I'm all powered up, we can help."

Wu shook his head. "We mustn't let Lloyd and his father come face to face yet. We're trying to [revent the final battle, not welcome it."

Lloyd looked at the ground. "...Yes, sensei."