3| "𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳"

Start from the beginning

"I'm already checking my socials, Vox." Velvette waves her hand, scrolling through her phone. "I'll let you know the second anyone posts anything."

"Aha, Velvette, what ever would we do without you?" Vox smiles, his eyes narrowing slightly in frustration. "I'll also be checking the cameras around the Pentagram. Don't worry! That cash cow is still ours for the taking!"

"They'd better be. They were cute, too." Valentino pouts, slumping into his chair and snarling. "How the fuck do we make sure no one else snatches them? An angel in Hell is a big deal, anyone who realizes what they are will want a taste. Your little broadcast might have everyone fighting to get their hands on them first."

"Relax, Val! I've got it covered." Vox waves his hand dismissively. "Who would be stupid enough to fuck with property of the Vees?"

Velvette and Valentino exchange a knowing glance, which Vox recognizes, but chooses not to acknowledge.

———

"Top of the hour, and we're discussing quite the anomaly!" Vox cheers, spinning around in his swivel chair until he's facing the cameras pointing toward him. "An angel, fallen from grace and landing here in our humble Hell." He grins proudly, an image of you being displayed in the corner of the screen behind him. "What did they do to be banished? Who are they? Are they dangerous? So many questions, and luckily for you, I've got the answers!"

Vox chuckles and kicks his feet up, positioning his hands behind his head.

"A sweet angel, scorned by Heaven, scared and confused here in Hell!" He throws his arms out, laughing. "And we here at VoxTek are pleased to announce that said angel just happens to have become an ally of ours! With one of their very own on VoxTek's side, it's safe to say that VoxTek: Angelic Security, coming soon, will be worth every cent— trust us with your safety! After all, who knows best about angels than our very own, personal angel?"

Vox folds his hands in his lap.

"Stay tuned, folks, because we've got projects never before seen by Hell, with the help of Hell's first fallen angel since Lucifer himself!"

———

"Huh." Angel Dust hums, hugging his knees to his chest as he watches Vox's broadcast on his cell phone. He glances across the parlor at you, standing by the wall and talking animatedly with Charlie.

"What is it you're watching on your picture box, my effeminate fellow?" Alastor asks cheerfully, standing behind the sofa that Angel Dust is sat on. Angel Dust flinches and clears his throat.

"Oh— it's just the news." He stammers, raising his phone up for Alastor to get a better view of his screen. "It makes sense, I guess. Their blood bein' gold and stuff. Didn't know they were workin' for the Vees, though..." He glances at you a second time.

"Hmm." Alastor raises an eyebrow and his grin widens. He pats Angel Dust's head, much to the latter's discomfort. "Not to worry! He always has been quite the overstater!"

He slips away from the arachnid porn star, sliding up beside you instead. "Charlie, my dear! Would you mind if I borrowed our new companion for a moment?"