𝒙𝒊𝒙. Coach Hedge has the best lovelife out of the group? Since when?

ILLICT AFFAIRS / Angel Flesh
©️TIGER3YES, 2024... oc x l. valdez
( death is not a lover. ) ( oh yes she is. )
THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*BOOK ONE A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 )THE LOST HERO ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ BOOK ONE A▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝒙𝒊𝒙. Coach Hedge has the best lovelife out of the group? Since when?
[ michelle ]

MICHELLE HAD PROBABLY LOST HER pretty crush, for ever since there was no way she was ever going to see her again

MICHELLE HAD PROBABLY LOST HER pretty crush, for ever since there was no way she was ever going to see her again. She's had plenty of crushes before, like that one guy back at the wilderness school, yet those feelings fluttered away once he called her a twig, so yeah. She never really understood her feelings a lot. Especially lately, when people have been sending her so many confusing signs, and I think you know who I'm talking about.

Surely, the two are strictly platonic, she knew that. But then why did something in her ache for more, something in her wanted more than that. It was selfish, sure, but she couldn't help it. She didn't know what to actually feel. For example, back during her dream when Aphrodite visited her, she had been very suggestive about Leo, and it was all confusing. And for the record, she does not like him, alright?

Right?

Anyways, her mind kept wandering as they climbed the cliffs of the floating island, and there was way to many steps for her liking. I mean, they were wind spirits, couldn't they make a air elevator or something? Because there was no way that someone with human blood in their veins could climb without any problems. In front of her, Jason seemed also in his castle of thoughts, so she stayed silent even though that was difficult.

The only one that actually seemed to be in a good mood was Coach Hedge. He kept bouncing up and down the slipper steps and trotting around, like some king of happy horse. "Come on, cupcakes! Only a few thousand more steps!" he said, and Michelle internally groaned. Only a few thousand more? Was this guy insane?

Beside her, Leo had finally cooled down as he wasn't steaming constantly, so she had grasped his hand again. Poor guy kept apologizing over and over again, but it was no big deal, just a few blisters that ambrosia would fix. But the look on her best friends face when it happened, scared her. He looked terrified, but as himself for some reason. Leo also kept swatting at his own legs with his free hand, making sure they weren't lit on fire anymore. But he didn't seem to realize that smoke was coming from his ears and fire catching in his curls, which was kind of, well, cute.