first week and flying lesson

What did you think of the new cover?

And 100 readings? Wow, this was more than I expected.

-------------------

Third person view.

Isaac woke up the next morning, all of his dormmates were asleep except for Neo who was lying lazily cuddled up in the covers. He got up, cleaned up, got dressed and took his Walkman out of his trunk.

Leaving the dorm and going down the stairs, it must have been very early as the common room was empty, well, almost empty at least. He looked at Hermione, sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace, already dressed in her uniform and with a book in her hand.

"Good morning." Isaac said looking at her from the back of the sofa "What are you reading?"

"Hogwarts: a history." Hermione replied.

"Haven't you already read this?"

"I already read it, but I thought it was so good that I thought I should read it again."

Isaac nodded, placing the Walkman around his neck.

"Do you want to read with me?" Hermione asked, pointing to the seat next to her.

"Sure."

Isaac nodded and sat down next to her. Honestly, he felt a certain tranquility.

After a while, Neo ended up going downstairs and sitting on his lap. Isaac petted the cat making it purr loudly.

"Is that your cat?" Hermione asked looking at Neo, who was looking at her with a curious look.

"Yes, that's Neo." Neo slowly got off Isaac's lap and slowly went to Hermione, who stroked the cat, making it close its eyes. "It seems he liked you."

-------------------

"Is that Harry Potter?"

"Look! It's Harry Potter and the son of that famous Quidditch player!'

Isaac put on some random music on his Walkman, he was already tired of the looks around him in the main hall, he and Harry were the ones who received the most looks that were not discreet at all.

He and Harry sat across from Ron and Hermione at the Gryffindor table.
The quartet had breakfast while Profa. Minerva went from bank to bank handing out papers with class schedules.

They had herbology, taught by the head of Hufflepuff house. Professor Sprout. In this class, students were taught how to care for strange plants and fungi that could be used in potions.

The most boring class was undoubtedly the history of Magic, which was administered by a ghost called Professor Binns. Professor Binns was very old and died in an armchair, but he still went to teach as a ghost and left his body behind. He talked and talked, Isaac tried to pay attention but it was tiring. Most of the students, like Ron, ended up dozing off mid-explanation.

Professor Flitwick taught spells, he was a small wizard who needed to climb on books to see on the table. The first classes were focused only on memorizing the wand movements.

Isaac sat next to Hermione in Transfiguration, but only a cat was sitting on the teacher's desk. About five minutes later Ron and Harry pushed through the door panting. Ron breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the teacher wasn't in class.

"We arrived on time, could you think of old McGonagall's expression when she saw us?" Ron said relieved.

Isaac just slapped his hand on his forehead, how could they be so stupid?