The Hogwarts Express

Well, if you haven't read the 'Backstory' chapter, I suggest you read it to understand the story.

Without further ado, welcome to the first chapter of the story of Isaac Homam.

-------------------

First Act

Third person view

In a dark room, the sun's rays passed through the curtains, which gave it a cozy appearance. An unbearable noise was heard from the alarm clock, and a boy with dark brown hair practically fell out of bed.

He groaned, his gaze darting around the room as he groggily stood up.

His eyes immediately widened as he remembered what day it was

He would board the Hogwarts Express.

He quickly grabbed a change of clothes from the closet and went into the bathroom, almost falling on the way as his black cat was standing in his way.

"Sorry, Neo." He said quickly, opening the bathroom door and turning on the shower.

After a quick shower, he went downstairs with the towel in his hand, rubbing his hair to dry it.

"Good morning, mom." He greeted her quickly as he opened the refrigerator in search of butter for the bread.

"Why are you in such a hurry? We only need to go in an hour." She asked as she took a sip of her coffee. "You're not anxious, are you?"

"Uhm..." He muttered a little lost, looking around. "Where's my anxiety medication?"

"Second drawer in the pantry cabinet."

He muttered a quick "thank you" before pushing open the pantry door, pulling out the drawer and finding the medicine in drops. He counted four drops under his tongue, put it in the drawer and left the pantry.

"You know you don't need to be so nervous." She assured him. "You'll be fine."

"I know, but it seems like everyone will be watching me there. What if I do something wrong or God, even stumble?"

"You won't trip, Isaac."

"But what if-"

"You won't stumble, you won't get hurt, and you'll make me proud no matter what happens. Your father would be proud of you too." She reassured him. "All good?"