-14. ocean park & liploss

"OH COME ON. I JUST BOUGHT THAT lip tint. there's no way i lost it. i need that for my ballet recital." chaerin said as she looked under all the chairs in the bus the class drove in.

she was in a panic over her lip tint, acting like she would die without it.

someone then walked in, and chaerin, knowing she wasn't supposed to be in the bus ran to hide.

she ducked in the back row, praying the person didn't come to the back.

a phone was ringing in the front, and the person sat down.

"i thought you said you were camping?" a woman's voice said in korean.

chaerin could recognize that voice from anywhere, it was the voice of minho's mom, which mean he was in the bus.

if minho caught chaerin, one hiding and two unintentionally eavesdropping on his conversation, he would kill her and then she would never hear the end of it.

"yeah, but there's no wi-fi in our tents." he said. "ohh. tell ocean i say hi. i could tell he'd turn out pretty successful."

"pretty successful? he has 20 million followers, mom!" minho said.

"oh, really? okay, so tell me everything." she said. "i've decided... to give madison a chance. i'm gonna try dating her." minho said.

chaerin's heart dropped to her stomach, she thought the relationship between minho and madison was just one sided.

madison was basically the off brand american copy of chaerin. minho and madison would have korean american babies, that's..disgusting!

"might as well have korean australian babies, my gosh." chaerin muttered.

minho stopped talking suddenly, and chaerin worried she had spoke to loud.

"sorry mom, i thought i heard something. but, she worships me." minho said.

"that's when she was chasing after you. now that she's caught you..." his mom said.

"don't worry. i've got the upper hand here, not her." minho said.

suddenly his mom gasped, "oh! the ten of cups!" she said.

"you know what that means right? love is in the air!" she said laughing.

"speaking of, how chaerin doing?" she asked, and chaerin became even more interested in the conversation.

"well, i guess. still smart and wearing purple like she always has." minho said.

"she has a ballet show soon, i bought us both tickets to go and watch." his mom spoke.

"mom...i don't want to go come on." mimho complained.

"you two need to get over this rivalry, you both need to talk it out. see the other's side, then fall in love like you were before."

"we were not in love. besides, i like madison now. i'm dating her."

"okay minho, whatever you want to think."

-

"everyone, gather round. let's go." alex said in the morning, as it was time to do the thing they actually came to do.

"today, our job is to get this garden to look as beautiful as it was before the flood." he said. "as a reward, you will get the priceless knowledge that you have helped heal a community." alex continued.

"neat." q said, very sarcastically. "um, you will also get an extra hour before curfew tonight." alex said, and everyone got excited.

"yeah? great. let's get cleaning, shall we?" alex said. "um, cool. i've got some rakes here. here we go." he said handing them out.

they all started to work hard cleaning, and chaerin made her way over to yuri and dae.

"guys, minho is going to ask madison to be his girlfriend today." she whispered to them.

"what? good for him." dae said. "not good, they're not compatible. minho and chaerin are better." yuri.

"ding ding, that was the correct answer." chaerin said.

"i'm so confused, do you like him or not?" dae asked. "um..i don't know. i feel like i want to, but whenever i think of it, i also think about everything that happened." chaerin said.

"oh come on, you need to get over it. you both do." dae said.

"it's not that easy, you're not understanding." chaerin said, plopping down on the floor and quitting.

"oh, my god. it's ocean park!" someone suddenly yelled, and everyone turned to the gate of the garden.

everyone yelled and pushed peopel, going forwards him.

the guards blocked them all, especially madison. "no, it's me, madison miller. i'm here to help your grandma." she said.

"madison, my number one fan." ocean park said. "i went to your new york show, istanbul, tokyo. you seemed a little bit off during dubai but still amazing!"

chaerin walked up next to minho, laughing. "seems like she likes him more than you." she said, and minho glared at her.

"thank you." ocean park said. minho walked forward, "hi. my mother, dami, says, "hello," mr. park."

"ah, dami. your mother is an incredible woman." ocean said, and minho held his chest.

"did she ever tell you about the time i ran into her at sundance?" he said again. "uh..."

"she kept me warm on a very cold night." chaerin's eyes widened, and madison excitedly hit minho.

"excuse me?" minho said, his eyes getting the inner.

"let's take a selfie."