-06. chuseok arguments

guys i'm not dead

{  💵📚 }

"CHAERIN, CHAERIN!" KITTY said, as she ran up to the girl.

"woah kitty, slow down. what's up." chaerin said, as she slowed down her steps.

"i don't know who to tell, but i need to tell someone, i think i have a brother. and i think it's alex." kitty said when she caught up with chaerin.

"alex...alex who?" chaerin said, immediately stopping in her stride.

"finnerty! alex finnerty, our science teacher, your literal best friend?" kitty said.

"one, we aren't best friends. just we bonded over being korean-australian. two, what the heck you and our teacher are family!"

chaerin took a sip off the coffee in her hand, as kitty looked excited.

"well kitty, you can tell me later because i have to get ready for ballet." chaerin said.

"wait, you're not leaving for chuseok? isn't it like for all families." kitty asked.

"yeah but, i don't really have a family to celebrate with right now so i'm staying."

"oh, i'm sorry chaerin." kitty said. "don't be, it's nothing you need to concern yourself with." chaerin said, walking away from kitty and to her dorm to change.

-

"this is stupid, what the heck is this off brand chuseok." chaerin muttered as she shopped in the market.

kitty told chaerin about how she accidentally started this thing at kiss where students who have nowhere to go for chuseok can come and eat a massive feast.

and of course, she put chaerin in charge of most. of the food since kitty has no idea how to cook korean food.

chaerin wasn't really trying, the idea seemed kind of weird. but she was only doing it for kitty, so she can get closer to alex.

she threw random stuff in as she walked, getting lazier and lazier as she walked.

"let's see, which soy sauce should i get?" chaerin said looking at the options.

"well...if i got foods that are probably going to be made with spice, i might as well get the mild one."

chaerin put it in the cart, and looked up to see minho.

his shoulders dropped in annoyance, and chaerin rolled her eyes.

"you're seriously everywhere." he said, looking around.

"you're like my very own sasaeng." minho said. "what a sasaeng, i don't know non important korean words."

"you. my very own obsessed fan." minho said. "your only fan is yourself. and madison, that color stealer." chaerin said.

minho scoffed, "anyway, what are you doing in a grocery story? shouldn't you be in a yacht being rich and annoying, and aggravating." chaerin said.

"hm. my dad is doing that with wife number three with her new fillers."

"i have decided to stay here as a favor to all the women who want a piece of me this chuseok." minho said taking out a heart container of chocolates.

"strawberries and chocolate. i can feel my tteokboki coming up right now." chaerin said.

"i'm sure lulu will appreciate this."

"you made one of the best rising pop stars in korea one of your min-hoes? really.." chaerin said.

"cute." minho said scoffing. "we've been flirting since her trainee days. she's on break from tour for the holiday. even k-pop stops for chuseok." minho said.

chaerin rolled her eyes, going back to shopping. minho dug in her cart taking out a bag of fish cakes, "do you even know what to do with this?"

"i do, i just don't know what i'm gonna use it for. okay?" chaerin admitted.

minho sighed, "you're more australian than you are korean." he said.

"excuse me?"

"i cannot in good conscience let you desecrate my native cuisine like this." minho said.

"your big words isn't making you look smarter. i'm korean, i know what i'm doing." chaerin said getting angry.

"do you want to poison your classmates? or do you want my help?" minho said.

"neither, geez. i'm fine on my own please minho." chaerin said.

"nope, i gotta make sure i'm eating good food." minho said putting his basket in the cart and starting to push it.

"i even said please." chaerin whispered as she followed minho in defeat.