-10. party girl crashed

AS KITTY, CHAERIN, Q, AND FLORIAN all were at the bar, all talking as florian, q, and chaerin all drank mocktails.

a guy walked by, looked at kitty as she smiled at him.

"everyone's going crazy for you kitty." chaerin said sipping her drink.

she scoffed as she looked forward, "dae is here." kitty said.

"sweet i haven't see-" chaerin started. "nevermind.."

they all turned towards him as kitty stared very lovingly at dae.

"nope, i'm looking for a new boy to kiss." kitty said, taking q's mocktail.

"what are you doing." q said. "i'm gettin ready to get this whole 'meeting new people' thing started." she said.

"never actually had alcohol before but, liquid courage right?" kitty said drinking it.

"yeah there's no alcohol in these." q said. "mocktails only, underage drinking in korea is a huge no-no. people get canceled for that." chaerin said.

"well..lucky for us...i'm french." florian said, taking out a flask.

he poured some in everyone's drink about to give some to chaerin.

"nope i'm good, i need to be up perfectly fine tomorrow." chaerin said.

"to new experiences. let's do this." kitty said as they all cheered.

dae started to walk over the thw four of them, smiling. "kitty you look ama-"

q, florian, and kitty walked away, q apologizing to dae.

"zing.." he said as he watched them all walk away. "sorry dae.." chaerin said, as she watched him stand in defeat.

-

chaerin sat on a couch at the party, her head pounding from everything.

minho walked over, handing the girl a bottle of water before sitting next to her.

"what's your problem?" minho said. "nothing, just tired."

"you're not tired, when you're tired your eyes slowly flicker closed, your eyes are very alert."

"why are you looking at my eyes, hm?" chaerin said. "they're right in my eye view. can't help it." minho said.

"sure."

"okay come on talk to me!" minho said shoving chaerin.

"minho, we're not friends." chaerin spoke. "i know that stupid, but how am i supposed to harass you if you're feeling down. then i'll feel bad."

"so you do care about me." "in theory, i guess. but it's only because i need to harass you, so it still benefits me."

was minho lying? yes, straight up. he did care about chaerin, he always cared about chaerin.

he cared when they were friends, he cared when the incident happened, he cared after the incident , he cared when chaerin hated him.

minho doesn't hate chaerin, he could never. she pretended to because she hates him. but she has a very good reason to. minho screwed up, and he knew that.

"you're such a jerk." chaerin said, taking a sip of the water minho gave her.

"so are you." minho said. they both went silent, not having anything to say.

minho then cleared his throat, "but cheer up. my party is lit, no sad people allowed."

"does that rule only apply for me? i seem to be the only sad person."

"maybe."

"bye minho." chaerin said getting up and leaving. "bye chaerin!"

hours into the party, chaerin was at the dj booth with yuri, sitting down behind her as she did her set.

yuri was really good at being a dj, and usually did it with juliana before she somehow got sent away. or so chaerin thinks.

suddenly dae came to the booth, turning yuri around.

"i'm kinda busy right now!" yuri said to him in korean.

"are you the one who took my necklace? the one kitty send me on chuseok." dae said.

yuri took her headphones off, not even giving dae an answer. "for a minute i got it twisted. i actually thought we were friends." dae yelled.

just then the speakers were unplugged, and standing there was professor lee and the principal.

eveyeone looked at them, and chaerin immediately stood up, running away.

"shit!"

everyone ran out the place, trying not to get caught.

chaerin bumped into minho, and he looked at her before grabbing her hand and pulling him with her.

"what the-"

"just run!"

and that's what's she did, ran with minho, who was supposed to be her biggest enemy.