-09. party girl

CHAERIN WALKED OUT OF Q AND kitty's dorm, them having a secret sleepover as most of the staff was gone.

she sat at the dorm's table, eating froot loops and drinking orange juice.

suddenly minho reached over her grabbing his exfoliator.

"gosh. mimho can you at least put in a shirt when i'm eating." chaerin said scoffing loudly.

"hey, it's not my fault you can't handle this." he said as he let the mist go onto his face.

chaerin looked him up and down, standing up. "you're right, i can't handle it." she said standing in front of him.

"i'm right?" he said closing the device. chaerin took it from him, placing it on the island.

"youre too damn hot." she whispered in his ear. mimho scoffed, smiling down at chaerin.

she wrapped her arms around him, and mimho didn't wait time picking her up.

"oh..my.." mimho said before chaerin put her finger on his lips to shush him.

she smiled..leaning in about to kiss mimho for the first time ever.

"ahh!" minho yelled shooting up from his bed. he breathed heavily looking around.

-

chaerin sat in her room, her school uniform still on. she stared at her dress hanging, and she didn't even want to wear it.

she had just found out her dad had left the house, and even worse it was right before chaerin's ballet recital which sucked for her.

she felt like she should go to the party, so she could be distracted from what's going on her in her life. but she was worried that she wasn't going to be able to focus.

"just put it on." she muttered to herself, rolling her eyes.

chaerin just grabbed her robe and towel, debating with herself as she walked to the bathroom to shower.

an hour later her hair was all dry, and her dress was perfectly on, and now she was staring in front of the mirror as she added silver eyeliner on her waterline.

"okay. that's good." chaerin said smiling to herself.

someone then knocked on her door, all the girls she dormed with out already.

"ready to go?" yuri said in korean as chaerin opened the door.

"yup, let's go." she said taking her purse off the couch.

the two started to walk to the party place, in a comfortable silence.

"i thought you would go with your boyfriend." chaerin said to her best friend.

"come on, you know me and dae aren't dating." yuri said shoving chaerin slightly.

"that's why i put emphasis on boyfriend!" chaerin said defensively, and the two started laughing.

it got silent again, and yuri decided to bring their conversation back.

"hmm, to answer your question. i did walk with dae, then i went back to come and get you." yuri said.

"but why?" chaerin said, very confused. "well for one, i wouldn't let you walk alone at night even if there's lights on. two, your sister told me." yuri said.

"oh."

"yeah, i just didn't want you to try anything you know? you're my best friend."

"yuri please don't worry about me." chaerin said. "chae, come on. i know how close you and your parents were, i know how hard it's gonna be. i just want to be here for you." yuri said.

"okay, you can be here, just don't be worried." chaerin said.

"by the way you look hot." yuri said changing the subject.

"ah, it's natural." chaerin joked and they both laughed.

"minho will definitely enjoy this sight." yuri said.

"who?"

"our minho, the one you hate, the one who flirts with you but your so oblivious..." yuri said.

"no come on, ew. we don't flirt, he definitely doesn't flirt." chaerin said.

"yeah whatever." yuri said turning into the venue with her friend.

"you're forgetting, he makes the guest list. so obviously, he wanted you to be there." yuri said.

"shoot your shot!"

"no, i'll shoot my shot with another guy, not him." chaerin said.

"chae, leave the past in the past. both of you need to." yuri said, walking inside the party as chaerin stood there in shock.

"leave the past in the past?" chaerin mumbled under her breath.

"i can't do that."

chaerin shook her head, walking inside the venue. she got many compliments as she walked.

"look at chaerin..."

"i wonder where she got those shoes from."

"she looks like the most perfect girl ever."

chaerin walked in fully, looking at the place. "hmm, interesting." she shrugged.

she then saw q and kitty pop up, and turned around to see them.

"hey!" she said loudly. "you look so pretty!" kitty said. "not even pretty, amazing, hot!" q said.

"it's like looking directly into the sun!" someone yelled out, and chaerin leaned over to see who it was.

"need some help there minho." she said to him walking over.

he shook his body as she walked over, and she wondered what his problem was.

"you alright poopy baby?" she teased. "aww, you care about be." minho said smirking.

"this is why we can't have nothing nice." she said, hitting him with her purse.

"alright prima ballerina, relax." minho said looking her up and down

he was being "blinded" because he thought chaerin was another girl and was about to go for her because she was pretty, and even worse he had that dream about her.

"you look nice." he said, not looking chaerin in her eye.

"what was that, minho complimenting me?" chaerin said.

"this is why we can't have nothing nice." he said crossing his arms.

a guy passed by, wearing a tank top with sweats and minho immediately turned to him.

"are you wearing athleisure, to the event of the year." he said to the guy.

minho groaned, "i need to go over the dress code with the doorman." he said walking away.