💜18💜

Jungkook and Taehyung laid on the bed, snuggled close together, legs tangled. Taehyung had his head on jungkooks chest while jungkook was playing with Taehyung's hair.

"Do you think one day we will both be happy?" Jungkook said. Taehyung looked up and kissed jungkooks cheek.

"Of course. I will make sure, but it will be hard since my parents are...you know" Taeyhung voice went quiet. Jungkooks squeezed taehyungs arms and pulled him in a tighter hug.

"Lets run away after we graduate" Taehyung got up instantly. "What do you mean" he said

"Like let's go and run away together and leave all of our problems. Leave the people that's hurts us. We will be happy together." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and kissed them but he pulled away.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung said laughing slightly but jungkook shook his head.

"Tae I'm being serious, your not really planning on living with these people right? Come on"

"Jungkook..these people are still my parents. And what about jennie, I'm not leaving her...you know what, just leave for now. I can't be asked to talk about this and start an argument. I'll see you tomorrow at school"

Jungkook nodded and went o get his things. Taehyung watched him and felt a bit bad for speaking to him like that. Before jungkook was gonna go out the window, taehyung kissed jungkook and let his lips linger there. He pulled back and smiled.

"Stay safe" Taehyung said, jungkook nodded and went out the window.

Taehyung went back to hus bed and fell on the mattress. He shut his eyes with tonnes of thoughts running in his head.

...................

It was 7:20. Taehyung was getting read in his room. He headed downstairs and unexpectedly saw his mother sitting at the dinning table eating her breakfast. Taehyung was shook.

What is she doing here? She normally leave at 6 for work?

Taehyung walked to the table and sat opposite her.

"Oh good morning Taehyung. I didn't see you there" she said without looking up from her plate.

"Morning" he mumbled. After that it was silent. No one spoke on the table.

A few moments later, you could hear jennie coming down the stairs. "Tae, r u eatin-" Jennie now saw her mother.
"Good morning mother" jennie kept her head down and walked over to the table and sat next to her brother.
Their mother looked up at both Taehyung and jennie and sighed.
"Alright I'm leaving now, I see you two are behaved when I'm not around. Good. Your father will  be coming home tonight. Just thought I'll let you know" she said with a smirk.

Taehyung and jennie both did not say anything but nodded. As soon as they heard the front door shut, jennie stood up.

"What the fuck. She's normally gone at like 6, why was she here?" Jennie said, pulling out her phone from her black ripped jeans pocket.

"I'm not sure, and also she said that dad will be home. She doesn't normally say that..." Taehyung was bouncing his knee. So many thought were running through his head. Jennie saw that her younger brother is slightly panicking so she hugged him and smiled.

"Come on, let's go to school early" jennie said in a playful tone which made taehyung smile.

As they were walking through the gate of their home, Taehyung stopped walking which made jennie confused.
"What's wrong?"

"How can you be so calm" Taehyung fist were clenched and he was looking at the ground.

"Its fine, if dad said-"

"I'm not talking about dad jennie....I'm talking about lisa" jennie eyes widened and put her lips in a line.

"I'll figure it out, I'll just speak to Lisa and she would understand" jennie said patting the brunette on the back. Taehyung nodded but he was Still not sure. "What about you. Are you going to tell jimin and jin about how our parents really are?"

Taehyung shook his head. " not now, maybe after sort some things out" jennie knitted her eyebrows. "What happened"

Taehyung told her sister everything about Hoseok and jimin and she was shocked. She knew everything about them bc Taehyung would tell her everything. That's why their bond is strong.

"Oh my god, I did not know that. Well I hope they both are okay and you guys can still be friends" jennie said.

Taehyung smiled and carried on walking.

I hope so...