"Hahahaa you are funny Abhay" he smiled no laughed and said.

"Hahahhaaa no I'm not" I also replied to him with same energy. I'm not in a mood to joke arround.

He was going to talk with Roo and I can saw his clear intention. His eyes are lingering on her figure and I swear I'll pull his eyes are play with them but for now I have to control myself. So I excused ourselves from him, because if I stay here more with him I'll loose control.

We went to greet other people and I heard Papa's voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention please, I'm happy that you guys came and give your valuable time here. This party is to introduce a new member in our family and also to announce new CEO of Singhania Industry"

"I want to announce that the next CEO of Singhania Industry is going to be Abhay " he announced and it's a relief to hear that and he continued his speech. Everyone started to congratulate me.

"Abhay come and introduce the New member of our family " he called me and I went to the stage with Roo.

"Good evening everyone, thankyou for giving your auspicious time and came here. Also thankyou for all your good wishes. This party is mainly to introduce to my wife. Meet my wife Ruhani Singhania." I said .

After the announcement everybody started to congratulate me and her and have some talk with her.

I was busy in talking with some of the guest, some business related talks but my eyes are fixed on only one figure.

She was smiling while talking with some people, and that smile of her making my heart flutter. I don't know what effect she had on me but it's quite effective. But then I saw Neil going towards her direction.

That bastard, stay away from my wife. I wanted to go there where Roo was standing and talking but, I need to be here also as important discussion is going on.

That bastard approached Roo and started to talk with her. My all attention was on both of them specially on Ruhani because I don't trust that bastard. And I was right, he started his dirty tricks.

First, Roo was smiling while talking with him but now she was giving her awkward smile, it's like she's uncomfortable. And I'm sure that man is making her uncomfortable.

I excused myself from there because I can't stand anymore seeing that bastard making my wife uncomfortable so I went there.

I went there and stand between him and Roo.

"Ohh Abhi" he said.

"Don't call me that" I said to him because I don't want to hear my nickname from his foul mouth.

"Oops, sorry this was a special name which only your mother can call" he said by raising his both hands up. I fisted my hand trying to control my anger and I feel Roo's hand on my shoulder patting me to calm down I guess.

"Stay away from my wife" I said.

"Ohh, don't worry I was saying her to be careful, because of what happened eighteen years back." He said by giving me his dirtiest smirk.

And I grabbed him by his collar, now I don't care about anyone or anything. He mentioned that incident which triggered me for life time and now he's dragging Roo there which I can't let to happen. After eighteen years I found my peace, peace in my Ruhani and I can't let anyone or anything happen to Ruhani. And that's the only reason I was away from her. That's why I don't want to marry anyone. That's why I was staying away from her for so long, that's why I can't show my love towards her.

I heard Ruhani's voice as she was trying to grab me by my waist so that I left his collar but that was of no use because I'm more stronger than her but her voice did something to me and I left his collar.

"I'm warning you Mr Neil Shekhawat stay away from my wife and my family, and this time it's going to be my last warning" I said to him by pointing my forefinger towards him and went away from there, without caring about anyone I left the place.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Here's the update and next chapters are going to be a reveal of many secrets.

Kya soch rahe aap log Abhay ka past kaisa hoga aur uske ise behave karne ka reason kya hoga??

Tell me in the comment section.

Stay tuned and complete the votes target.

See you in next chapter.

And do follow your fav Ruhani and Abhay on Instagram.

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi