We are becoming Good friends!

On that same night , she texted her saying that she was grateful for whatever he did for her today and also described how she is feeling very happy today and hopes for more good moments and memories even though she doesn't believe in friendship .

He said

" I must say you are a really mature girl , I'm also grateful that I have someone whom I can call my friend " If that day we wouldn't have Bumped into each other  we wouldn't have had
Talked ."

" Well , it's true sometimes we meet with new people in the most un expected ways "

""Hmm"".

" So can I ask some questions?"

" Yes you can if you wish ."

" Umm... What are you favourite place to goif you feel low ?"

" He said - Nature , If I felt low I would go near river and sit there and think about life and problem "

" HAVE YOU EVER SITTED BESIDE RIVER ?"

She asks out of curiosity and he was able to understand it even through text .

"Yeah I have several times since I was 13 years old "

" Im sorry if this made you feel bad , but I had one friend of mine when I was same as you told who use to go near river , streams and sit there and sometimes use to write poems and songs "

He thinks it for a while , as he was also able to think about a girl in his mind but he didi told this to her "

He accidentally clicked on call button and then cutted "

" Gosh no , am I mad "

After seeing Avantika called him

He was nervous but then picked up the call and said hello ;

" Hey , You called him? Oh hooo ... are you missing me ?? Hahaha

" Hey no ... Actually sorry I mistakenly called you"

" Ooo mistakenly at 11'30 pm ?? "
She was teasing him while he was smiling and Avantika was taking advantage of that .

They talked for a while.

" GOODNIGHT MISS AVANTIKA "

" goodnight vihaan Ji "

Ji ??

Hmm yes why? I can't say that ?

No it's not like that but...

"Leave but , goodnight see you tomorrow "

"Okay "