ᴇɴᴛɪᴄɪɴɢʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ (Siren!Kazuha x Reader)

It was pitch black, the night sky staring down at you in amusement as you moved through the trees with caution. Blood running down your sleeve with burn marks littering your skin. The adrenaline pumping through your veins as the memories of your village being invaded and burnt to the ground. Masked men chasing after you, they managed to throw a knife at your arm. Cutting it deep enough to bleed a little.

You huffed, pushing your hair back. The moonlight spilling across the land delicately as a lake came into view. The moon had reflected onto the rippling water as you moved closer. At least you could cleanse yourself from the blood.

You sauntered near the edge of the water, the moonlight far too dim for you to see the glowing eyes watching your every move.

"A human wondering so late at night?" A soft and alluring voice spoke. It was different, it was masculine yet definitely not human.

You flinched backwards, taking several steps back as the creature swam sedately closer. Its fins peeked through the water, a face coming into sight. It was as if his hair was created out of moonlight, gorgeous silvery strands framing his face with a bright stripe of crimson straight down the side. Perhaps the red was a warning to get away. His eyes were the colour of blood, like his fins although they were more faded. His tail was a snowy white, his scales glimmering under the sweet moonlight. Skin as fair as porcelain. He tilted his head as he rested him arms on the land surrounding the body of water, his tail swaying behind him.

He was a ghostly white rose, blooming in a thriving garden of crimson roses. Standing out, the moonshine acting as his spotlight, making his petals shimmer. He was breathtaking.

And he knew it.

Something so ethereal about him. Something so desirable. He saw the way your eyes hungrily took in his appearance, and he chuckled. His laughter like the sweet chiming of ribboned bells. He just seemed so bewitching and so cordial...It was as if your brain rewired, too flooded to think of anything rational as you strongly felt the urge to just come closer.

"One would be a fool to not give in,

Whoever said love was a sin?

If I am what you desire, my dear.

Why don't you come near?"

He hummed lowly yet so melodiously, something so entrancing about his voice.

You listened, or more like your body followed what he ordered. In that moment, you couldn't care less about anything until you came near enough to see his fangs, glinting in the moonlight as he grinned. Only around 7 steps away from the glistening body of water.

Your brain finally snapped out of its mindless trance.

A siren.

You softly gasped, stumbling backwards. The dangerous fairytale creatures with a voice so pretty yet deadly. No wonder you found yourself wanted to linger closer to him, his beauty hypnotising and his voice luring. He must have enchanted you as soon as he spotted you.

"It would be a shame to leave without a taste." His voice lilted with flirtatiousness and heavy enchantment. He tilted his head as he asked with a mischievous grin. "Isn't that what you desire?"

Soft tunes emitting from him, and you felt the need to comply, to hear his voice even closer. His voice became louder, and you took a step forward, locking eyes with his. The clear murderous intent in them told you to run but his voice was just so soothing and his face so mystically pretty. It felt like your mind was spiked with poisonous sweetness as you took another step forward.