ᴀ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅ (𝘙𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)

Razor's crimson eyes widened, his senses heightening slightly. There was an unfamiliar presence nearby at his cave.

But what confused him was the overly strong scent of flowers as well.

Shrugging off the tiredness from hunting earlier, he readied his weapon while approaching the front of the cave. The fire illuminating his way as well as the sunlight peeking through.

Pretty. That was the first word that came into his head.

In front of him, a couple meters away, stood a female. She looked around his age. Though, she was absolutely stunning in Razor's eyes. [H/C] locks framed her face flawlessly with a flower crown sitting on top of her head. Many of the flowers in her flower crown were foreign to him, probably from places that weren't in Mondstadt. But they were also a pretty sight, blue, yellow, purple, red and other colours were weaved together. Those flowers also trailed behind her, the reason for the strong floral scent he had picked up on earlier. The attire she was wearing was also quite foreign to him, she definitely wasn't one of the knights, but she had a dendro vision hanging by her hips and a polearm hanging on her back. Her eyes were [E/C], staring right at him. She looked quite friendly, waving at Razor as she walked over to him with a smile.

"Hello, I do not mean any harm. My name is [Y/N] and I just need a little bit of your help to guide me out of this forest." Her voice was soothing, it almost made him space out. A weird feeling swirled in his stomach when she had finished.

He nodded in response, understanding her sentence by picking up on some of the words.

"I, Razor." He replied. "Follow me."

He began to walk, motioning for her to follow him as he secured his grip on his claymore for any enemies nearby. Luckily, they had met none of the way. Which Razor didn't mind as he naturally was a quiet person and there was something that just was so calming about her. Maybe it was her presence entirely. As they nearly met the end, [Y/N] finally spoke up.

"Do you like nature?"

Razor paused for a moment. "Yes, it give food."

[Y/N] giggled, "Well, I find nature beautiful."

He was silent for a moment and then looked back at her. He knew "beautiful" was like pretty, Lisa had explained to him once. And, he thinks, while meeting her gaze, that she is beautiful.

Though, he refused to say so out loud. Only nodding to her words and looking back forward, oblivious to the red painting his cheeks.

It wasn't long before they were out Wolvendom. [Y/N] had thanked Razor as he nodded, about to turn back.

"Wait." She tapped his shoulder.

Razor froze up slightly at her touch, that weird feeling was back again. But it felt strangely nice?

He hummed, meeting her gaze while cocking his head slightly.

"What are your favourite flowers?" She asked, holding out her palm.

Oh. That was quite random to Razor. But then again, considering how she has a dendro vision and has a literal trail of flowers behind her. It wasn't that random.

"Razor not know but Razor likes flower." He replied, his voice nonchalant as he watching little glowing embers of green danced around her palm.

She nodded, as if she were thinking. "Alright, a random flower-crown. That should be easy."

A stem began to form, then multiple with forest-green leaves then orange, purple and blue petals with the sparks of dendro. Her fingers wounding around the stems softly as she weaved them together effortlessly.

"This is my token of appreciation and a request to be your friend." She said, placing the flower-crown on his, adjusting it gently with her fingertips until she was satisfied, looking at him with a grin. Another pretty feature of hers that Razor noted mentally.

Friend. He had heard that word many times, he was addressed that by Traveller, Bennett and other fellow knights.

A small shy smile quirked the corners of his lips as he spoke with a slight proud tone, "Razor is friend."

"I'm glad," She chuckled while tapping his nose, earning a surprised noise from Razor. His eyes were widened, his face a mixture of confusion and shock.

"I'll see you later then, Razor." She waved at him with a smile, walking away from him.

Razor only stood there, hand still waving slowly as he watched the distance between her and him grow greater like the confusion within in him by the second.

But there was one thing he knew and that was that he'd be waiting for her to come by again.

(This was a request from Tumblr! <3)