Chapter 126 - 127

Start from the beginning

blush when Rong Xiaobai said it. They looked at each other and then snorted coldly at Rong Xiaobai. , no matter what others say, they believe that their mentor

will return here at some time. Nangong Jin happened to hear Rong Xiaobai’s words and immediately said unhappily, “Rong Xiaobai, let me tell you, mentor and the others Will definitely win. Rui Xiaobai curled his lips and had no intention of

talking nonsense to them anymore. He planned to continue looking for Xue Qingyan.

"By the way, Rong Xiaobai, where is your classmate from the martial arts academy named Mo Junye?" Gu Xiwen said suddenly, "I remember that he was very powerful in combat. When he was in the Xuantian Secret Realm and the Yala Mountains, He can even hurt the dragon. In this situation, shouldn't he come out to deal with the dragon together?

"I'm looking for him now too!" Rong Xiaobai stretched out his hand and scratched the back of his head, feeling a little agitated. He said distressedly that he was looking for Xue Qingyan just because he couldn't find Mo Junye, but now he couldn't find either of them, and he didn't know where they had gone.

"It's that time, he Why haven't you come out to deal with that seventh-level monster?" A male monk couldn't help complaining.

"I guess he is just greedy for life and afraid of death, so he can't hide. "The tone of the other male monk was also quite complaining.

"Shut up, Classmate Mo is not a person who is greedy for life and afraid of death!" When Rong Xiaobai heard what they said, he immediately retorted angrily, "Also, don't forget, Classmate Mo's profound energy level is no more than It's in the Lingxuan realm. I see that you are also in the Lingxuan realm. Then why don't you deal with that seventh-level monster?" The two male monks turned blue and

white at Rong Xiaobai's words. I felt very embarrassed.

On the other side, Yang Daimei was so frightened that her legs became weak, and now she could not move at all. Especially after seeing the dragon opening its mouth to eat a living person, she screamed again, Their faces were as white as paper.

Both Mo Yuanjie and Wu Lanxiang were frightened. The strongest monk they had seen in Huacheng before was only at the Earth Profound Realm. Now under the pressure emanating from the dragon, except for In addition to her pale face, her legs were uncontrollable and unable to move.

Xue Qingyan couldn't help but frowned when she heard Yang Daimei's frightened scream.

However, this time, because of Yang Daimei's scream, she was Jiaolong's attention was attracted here. Jiaolong recognized Xue Qingyan, so he flicked his tail and blew out a strong gust of wind, which blocked everyone, and then flew towards Xue Qingyan's direction, opening his mouth wide at the same time. , obviously wanting to devour Xue Qingyan.

Mo Junye turned sideways to avoid the strong wind caused by the dragon, but when he turned his head, he saw Xue Qingyan's figure. At this time, the direction where the dragon rushed towards was It was where Xue Qingyan was.

When Yang Daimei, Mo Yuanjie and Wu Lanxiang saw the dragon rushing towards them, they were so frightened that they fell to the ground and almost fainted.

Mo Junye's pupils shrank suddenly, He directly used the Divine Chaos Technique to teleport in front of Xue Qingyan, not caring about exposing his own secrets. When Jiaolong saw it was Mo Junye, he roared angrily and smacked Mo Junye with his paw. Its power was so strong that if he was beaten If it hits, I'm afraid it will be shattered to pieces.

Mo Junye quickly took out a highest-level fairy weapon from the space and used the sword to block the claws of the dragon. The

sharpness of the dragon's claws is almost comparable to that of a tenth-level mysterious weapon. , and the dragon itself is very powerful, even if Mo Junye has taken out the best immortal weapon, he is still forced to retreat by the dragon. After all, there is a huge disparity in strength between the two sides, and Mo Junye has to repair it because of his cultivation. Because, he could not exert the maximum power of the immortal weapon.