4

『Mujhko na dard na zakham na waqt ne maara hai,
Jisse zindagi kaha tha ussi shakhas ne maara,
Wo jo mushkilo na halato se haara,
Hai ishq naam jiska ussi ik lafz ne maara.』

Author's POV

Saanjh banged her head on the wall lightly, cursing herself for getting drunk, for finding solace in someone else for her own pain. She had no clue she'd get entangled with a stranger in the most unfortunate way. What was even scary that she didn't have any memory of the night.

"Oh god what have I done so wrong?" She was still in a complaining session when a pat on her shoulder caught her by surprise. She jumped almost scared. "who?" "Calm down it's just me" She took a sigh of relief as soon as she found it to be Shweta.

"Where were you last night?"Shweta asked, Even though she herself didn't knew where she was but she got panicked when Saanjh was no where near her. "I-" "You?" "I dont know, I was with..." Shweta's eyes widened "You were with who?" "I don't know, I found myself in a strange place"

Shweta took a deep sigh "Oh! I was scared you were with Vihaan, So you are not virgin anymore?" Saanjh looked at her friend in disbelief Kya ho jata hai is ladki ko (What happens to this girl all the time?) Shweta danced happily twirling around the room making Saanjh more pissed.

"Yahan main pareshan ho rhi hun aur tumhe naachne ki padi hai?" (I am worried here and all you care about is dancing) Shweta stopped twirling and gave a dead stare to Saanjh "I am happy that you have finally took a step forward from that past and now you are getting angry at me?"

Saanjh sighed and decided to ignore Shweta, she took out a diary from the drawer of her desk. Shweta watched her every action. Saanjh used that diary in order to keep notes of the important stuffs. It was not the typical diary one uses to share their feelings. 

She never did that, she always felt like writing them down would make her devoid of her pain, her happiness and everything. As if everything she wrote will be drained out of her and get onto the pages of the diary.

"Oh yeah I forgot, Your parents were talking about something downstairs they stopped when I came though so I have no clue but they looked pretty tensed." Shweta informed the girl before sitting on her bed "How will you take the revenge then?" 

Saanjh's ears perked up. True what will she do now? In the heat of the moment she challenged the male that she'll make sure he pays for what he has sown but how? She sighed, all the energy being drained out of her entire being. 

Shweta knew what was going with the female. She shrugged and shook her head knowing well nothing is going in their favor for the time being. "Use that stranger" She spoke up, Saanjh abruptly looked in her direction "What?"

"Use the stranger, what's so strange in that?" Saanjh's eyes widened as much as they can get. The words were stuck in her mouth "I-" Shweta waited patiently for her to get out of her trance "I don't know how he looks or his name" 

It was now Shweta's turn to be speechless. She could not believe her ears. Her friend gave her virginity and she doesn't know how the man looked like? She shook her head in disappointment "Did you guys used protection?" Saanjh shook her head in negative "I don't know"

Shweta facepalmed herself, baffled at her friend's revelation. She can't believe her friend was so dumb. She was about to say something but nothing seemed as the right solution right now.

"Saanjh!" The call of Saanjh's name took both the girls by surprise "Isn't it your mom?" Saanjh nodded her head as she frowned "Saanjh come downstairs" Once again her mother shouted. Both the girls got confused as they hurriedly ran downstairs.