3

『 वक्त ने कैसा लम्हा दिया है
दर्द ने दिल को सहमा दिया है
सारे के सारे हम तेरे थे
थोड़े भी ना रहे

यूँ तो दिल के पास बहाने
पर सच क्या है तू तो जाने
मेरे थे मेरे बस मेरे तुम
     मेरे ही ना रहे. 』

Saanjh's POV

It's been couple of weeks since I found the reality of my boyfriend. I haven't met him nor had a conversation. He still bombarded my phone thinking as if it was his property and his right to do so.

I was back at my office, my employees were worried. They had expressed their bewilderement at my sudden disappearance. I managed to fabricate a story to ease their stress.

"Further the client requested few things" Crystal mentioned as she placed the cup of coffee at my desk. She was my new personal assistant. We were having a discussion about our new client. I nodded my head and signalled her to continue.

"The client want a place with great view of nature, they want real flower decorations. They further stated the decorations to be in white colour about the flowers they mention whatever that doesn't take away from the white decorations is fine." I nodded my head as soon as she completed.

"Do you have any venues in mind that have a great view of nature?" I put my elbows on the table and rested my chin on the back of hand and asked. My eyes studied her, her muscles tensed up. She took a gulp of her own saliva as she proceeded how to answer my question.

"You don't I see, that'll be your homework for today. Name all the places that fullfills the client's criteria tomorrow. I want a detailed report on it. The pros the cons everything" I announced still looking straight at her.

Author's POV

Crystal shook her head and left Saanjh's cabin. She sat next to the other assistant of Saanjh. "What happened, why do you look like you have been into a war?" Laksh asked Crystal.

"Nothing Ma'am seems different"
"Different how?"
"Usually she don't act like a boss today-"
"She is still your boss, you have been here for only a month so don't carried away. She have her phases and trust me she'll never scold you like other bosses"

He said to comfort the younger girl as he moved back to do his own work. Crystal nodded her head understanding. Laksh glanced towards the cabin's door Why is she acting this way though? The atmosphere was tense, everyone gossiped about the attitute of Saanjh today that seemed different than usual especially since she took a week long break.

A sigh escaped Saanjh and her eyes fell on the photo frames she kept on her desk. One was with her family and the other was with Vihaan. Her eyes glossed. She blinked the tears away.

Was it really that hard to be with me? Was I not enough to you? Did you ever even loved me? Or was it all fake? All these questions were in her mind but no-one was to answer. She fell for the wrong person afterall.

Her heart clenched, her stomach did a flip. The more she looked at the picture the more she felt sick. She slammed the frame on the table not able to look at it anymore.

***

"Have you thought about getting back at him?" Shweta said as they walked on the grass. "What do you mean?" Saanjh had spaced out a while ago and she had unconsciously ignored her friend.