HEAVY🙊! inexpensive gift

《Dogday》
When I woke up, catnaps arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. His claws dug into my sides as I sat up, I slid out of his grip and made my way downstairs, slowly and quietly opening his door and fleeing out. I saw a few critters playing in the soccer field, and Crafty turned her head to look at me and waved me over.
I jogged and eventually met up with them. Her and Bobby were in the grass making bracelets while Bubba, hoppy, and kickin' played a rough game of volleyball.
" Hey! What's up?" I said as I sat at a considerable distance from Crafty, just in case catnap saw.
" Hi, dogday! Haven't seen you in a few days. Where've you been?!"
Crafty happily stated.
" Just been busy. " I nervously looked away, Bobby glanced at me, and then down at my hips, she stared at my waist for a few seconds before getting a suspicious look on her face.
"Busy huh.." She cleared her voice and went back to focusing on her bracelet.
I self-consciously looked down at my waist to see scratch marks on either side of my lower torso, right above my hips.
Crafty followed my gaze, and her eyes widened as I heard Bobby giggle a bit.
My face heated up as I covered the scratches with my arms.
Crafty giggled alongside Bobby, and they didn't say anything about it, but I don't know what worse, the silence, or them teasing me about it.
I awkwardly laughed and excused myself, running back to my house.
I crashed through my door and felt my face burn.
Guess I can't be around the critters until it heals..
I glanced at my couch and saw my belt slung over the arm rest.
Or can I?
I jogged over and slid it on. It hid the scratches pretty well. It was just uncomfortable. Like pants that are super low rise, and you can't help but keep trying to pull them up past your belly button. (I know some of yall know that pain and discomfort, I'm looking at you.)
I glanced at a mirror hung on my wall and saw just how crazy my fur was. That must have added to the suspicion Bobby and Crafty had about me and catnap, jeez.
I started to fix my fur until I got scared by my door opening.
" Wow. Couldn't have even knocked?!" I yelled across the house, then exited my bathroom and saw catnap standing in my living room.
" That's not nice dogday. " He stated with a smug smile.
" Oh- sorry." I looked away from him, glancing at the other critters through my front window in my living room. Practically, the whole front wall of my house was a window. It was pretty invading.
I heard catnap giggle before he walked to my kitchen and poured himself a glass of water, he turned around and leaned on the counter and stared at me, then his eyes traveled down my body and landed on my waist.
How many people are going to look at my waist today?it's getting annoying.
" Whyd you cover them up?" He raised a brow, his pupils not leaving my waist.
" It's embarrassing.. '' I flicked my ear in annoyance before spinning around and going to sit on the couch,catnap slowly followed but didn't sit down. He rather stood behind the couch and leaned on it.
" You look ridiculous with your belt like that." He giggled.
" I'd look ridiculous with claw marks on my hips, too. " I huffed annoyingly. He sipped his water, and I felt his eyes burning through me. It felt so awkward, so I leaned over and grabbed my TV remote and switched the TV on.
" I gave you those for a reason.."
He stated in a sarcastic, sounding sad tone, spinning and walking around the couch, then he sat next to me.
" Why? It looks like we-.." I didn't finish my sentence, and cstnap looked at me expectantly.
" We what?"
I felt my face heat up.
" Fucked..." I mumbled, immediately clearing my voice and getting up, I walked over to the kitchen and opened my fridge.
" Why do you keep getting up and walking away?'' Catnap snickered.
" You avoiding me?" He entered my kitchen.
" No.. I'm just hungry.." I stared in my fridge for a few seconds.
" I have nothing to eat.."
I closed my fridge and looked at catnap, I opened my mouth to ask if catnap wanted to go out for breakfast, but he walked over to me and pinned me against my fridge, he started kissing my neck and I paused in confusion for a few moments, before I started heating up and felt my tail wag against my leg.
" I gave you those marks to signal your mine.." His hands trailed down my body, sending shivers through me.
" Catnap-."
" Shhh.. "
He started to kiss my jawline and held my cheek with his hand. My heart was racing so fast that I could hear it in my ears, and he could probably feel it too.
His tail wrapped around my thigh as he pulled away and stared at my lips for a moment before leaning in and kissing me. I held his face as I kissed him back, then he started to purr as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth.
I felt my lower torso start to pool up and get warmer as he pressed his body against mine and started grinding against me. He broke the kiss and I gasped a bit as he trailed his hands down to my thighs and lifted me up, setting me on his hips and wrapped his arms around my stomach, then he pressed me against the wall again, making out with me once more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started grinding against his waist to lessen the desperate feeling my dick had. I started whimpering into the kiss, and he started to groan every now and then.
He stopped kissing me and returned back to my neck, leaving kisses from my jaw down to my collar bone.
" You're addictive dogday.."
He whispered into my ear, making me whimper again.
He backed away from the wall, still carrying me, and he made his way to my couch, slamming me down on his and spreading my legs open, leaving a perfectly sized area for him to lay between while he started kissing my neck again as he started to take off my belt.
"C-catnap! The window!' He glanced at the window and then back at me.
" Well.. let's give a visual that you're mine in a different way than scratches. "
My eyes widened, and the other critters couldn't see this! But my worries were soon silenced as I felt his tail wrap around my dick and start stroaking it as he slid his hands up and down my body, making me moan and arch my back.
He lowered his body and got face level to my member. He moved his tail out of the way and smiled at me before sliding it into his mouth.
" Mmh~!" Moan as I shut my eyes and grabbed onto the couch.
As he started bobbing his head up and down, I couldn't help but moan each time.. arching my back more and more as he sped up. Every time I opened my eyes to look at him, he was staring at my face, then when he noticed me looking, he'd speed up, causing me to shut my eyes once again and throw my head back in pleasure.

I kept holding in my moans, making every moan make a 'mmph' sound.
Catnap started to speed up more and more eith every moan I did, then I started feeling a pool of pleasure heat up in my stomach and I grabbed the top of his head and slammed his mouth down as I came, I threw my head back panting, and let go of his head. After a few seconds, he slowly slid his mouth off my member, panting as he looked at me.
I sat up, facing him. He smiled at me before picking me up and laying me on his lap, before I could say anything he crashed his lips on mine and held my ass with his hands as he shifted his hips and lined up his member with my entrance. I gasped as he slowly pushed my hips down onto him, breaking from the kiss to moan loudly and grasp onto his arm, my Claws retracting out and peircing his shoulder. I saw his eye wince a bit at me doing this before he pushed himself all the way inside me.
I moaned so loud that the whole neighborhood could probably hear me. If the other critters hadn't through the window yet, they definitely turned their heads to look now.
My head collapsed into his chest as he sat there and let me get used to his size. I panted and whimpered. He kept one of his hands on my waist, and he rested the other on the back of my head. He kissed my forehead as he started softly thrusting into me, I held my breath to muffle my moaning. He noticed this and started to thrust faster.
" Moan for me, baby. Let this neighborhood know what I'm doing to you. "
He whispered, his voice raspy and scary sounding. I replied with a high-pitched " mhm!" Before he pounded hard into me, making me practically scream.
My claws dug into his shoulders more and more as he started pounding into me at a fast pace. He started moaning and throwing his head back as the friction between us got wetter and wetter..

☆○CatNap○☆
My Claws dug into him as I bit my lip and sounded harder and deeper into him. He was a moaning mess, scratching my back and shoulders, I'd usually be man if someone scratched me.. but this pain was.. pleasurable..
My tail wrapped around his as i felt myself getting close. He'd came multiple times all over both of our lower torsos.. each time he got louder and louder. I started getting hotter and moaning louder as my lower body started to pool and get sensitive. My thrusts got sloppier and sloppier the closer I got, then I finally slammed into him and released deep inside of him, dogday making a loud whimper and clutching onto me. It was only after we stood there, not moving, that I noticed the blood trailing down my shoulders and onto my chest.
" o-oh God! I'm so sorry!" He frantically got off of me and stared at the scratches, his claws retracted immediately. I put my pants back on and went to the kitchen to grab a paper towel, then walked back over to dogday and cleaned the two of us up. He put his pants on too, and I silently walked into his bathroom and looked at the scratches in the mirror..
God. It looked like we got in a fight..
He followed soon behind me, he started to tear up as he saw my wide eyes glancing over the wounds.
" I'm so sorry!"
I smiled and turned towards him, kissing him on the forehead.
" It's okay, sweetheart. I don't mind. It doesn't hurt. "
I leaned against the bathroom counter as he started to wipe up the blood off of my chest and back, putting bandaids on a few of the areas that were cut deep.
"It looks like you went feral on me."
I teased, earning a nervous giggle in return.
" I didn't even notice I was digging my claws into you.." His ears pinned down, and a guilty look overwrited his face.
I slid one of my hands to his cheek and made him look at me.
" Baby, it's okay!" He smiled softly then hugged me, we exited the bathroom, and dogsay pointed out the fact that the room smelt strongly of lavender and vanilla, our signature scents.
He giggled a bit before glancing at the window, then a blank expression filled his face.
" Do you think everyone saw."
He asked me, this voice sounding scarily serious.
" No, before I came here, I released sleeping gas on all of them." I winked at him.

" they're all soundly sleeping in the soccer field.. "

EDITORS NOTE!
this is the first time I've written intense detailed smut 😥 I hope it isn't too bad..
Love you all!