extra: Charlotte Zennith/Jen Backstory, Runaway

This chapter will include the big mom children, and about the oc Jen Ensign partner of y/n as Milly. This is her backstory (this is just a make up Jen is not an canon char)

15 years ago

5 years old jen
One day in Linlin bedroom

Jen open the door to see her mother eating desserts, she know if she interrupted her snack time she'll be punished.

"Mama?.. where's papa?" The little girl says to her hunger mother.

Her eyes turn to the little girl with unamused look, she put her cakes and chocolate down and bow to the girl height

"He's dead." She said intimidating making the little girl flinch. A hand grab the little girl away from the door

The mother laugh maniacally at the little girl reaction, the little girl look up to her twin brother "Raisin.. did she just said he's dead..? Is it true?"

The boy look back at her and stop dragging her away. He push his sister to the corner and shush her mouth

"Zennith.. this is how our life is here, never ask about our father and our siblings to! You can get yourself killed too!"

The girl flinched at that and started to tear up. "I don't want to be living like this! I want to live happily with our family like normal people did!"

"Well this is reality! We can't! We're in monstrosity family! We can't do anything about it! Now shut up and listen to our older sisters!"

"But I don't like sweets!!"

"You can't choose! Don't be picky!"

7 years later

On the girl birthday along with her twin brother, she was packing her things and was making a plan to get out of there.

She was found by her older sister Lola. She encourages Zennith to run away which she did.

But later she was found out by her other siblings, they tell on her and capture her then have her thrown into jail

The young girl cried for help but everyone ignore her calls, later a month after spending time alone in cell she was visited by her little sister

"Sissy? You want to escape from here don't you?.. I can help you! But it'll take some time!"

"It's okay! As long there's still hope we can work this out.. I don't want to be stuck here.. I want to leave and live free!"

This plan took time for weeks because the key of the cell was in their mother's room and by the time the little sister was having hard time getting their mother distracted

After two months trying the little sister finally got the key to the cell and release her sister.

Zen hug her sister for five minutes before giving farewell to her. For time the little sister make a fake corpse of her older sister that just escape and making their other siblings believe their sister Zennith was dead

After her escape she went to the marine base and got thrown away out of town when they found out she was one of the big moms children, she went to other town still she was not accepted by the people around her.

but till one day she told them she is not they still didn't believe her and bring her to marine headquarters.

She escape again and stumbled upon a devil fruit, from being starved to death having no money she ate it and she obtain a power to change her identity into someone else.

She took the opportunity and change her self to opposite look of herself. Her blue hair now is lavender colour and her eyes red crimson. Little did she know she took of her father appearance only half-

This is not a canon character :P but raisin is a canon character, he doesn't have a twin but in this story he does and they believed she was dead so he known as one child

Four years of hiding from world, she meet a marine officer that was kind enough to bring her under his wing.

She was treated good as what she always wanted from a guardian. She change her name to Jen and never want to go back to big mom family.

There's some characters that she is close with, that is Oven, Broye, Custard, Chiffon, Lola, Pudding, Myukuru, Flampe. But I won't talk about their relationship 0u0 it's just like any other close sibling relationship that's all

Summary
Of her life

Jen was a daughter 28th daughter, 61th child of big mom. She rebel against their family tradition and hated sweets accept for bubble gums. Her real name was Zennith given by Linlin 20 years ago. She had close relationship to her other sister that's nice to her but some despise her of her rebellion. The only one still trust her are Lola and chiffon. Until the day she became marine she had placed order to capture the big mom pirates this time they didn't know her identity being Zennith, but she still doesn't have the power to capture them because their captain is one of the four emperor at the time being.

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!

When She was taken as marine and became one of officers in marine as petty officer going undercover to capture bad pirate's but two years later when her partner captain Milly left the marine she joined the SWORD with X Drake later on sabaody arc. Then after two time skip she'll join the Straw hat fleets acting as grand fleet next to Bartolomeo. She still one of the SWORD member with Koby and Helmeppo. She have three persona one as Jen one as Zen lastly as liz. Zen as her old look but older, Jen as her new look when she met y/n and when she was a marine cadet. Liz when she entered New world tailing right behind the straw hats but she still called Jen by the straw hats cause that's name they formal with. She still will be in contact with Y/N and straw hat later on.
She's basically a tailor for the straw hat