Chapter 7

I was sitting in my office catching up on work that I missed during the last 24 hours when I knock was heard from the door

"Come in" I called out and Leo walked in taking a seat in of the chairs in front of my desk.

"Aria is taking a nap in her room" he said as to answer the question he knew I was about to ask.

"Is she okey?" I asked him

He looked up at me as I walked around my desk and sat down across from him in one of the chairs.

"She says that she is okey, but I think she is hiding something" He said looking concerned

"Why do you think she is hiding something?" I asked him.

"I noticed that she is limping a little bit and when I was showing her around, she zoned out when I was talking and flinched once I touched her shoulder to get her attention back to me."

"Yeah, I noticed that to and Liam told me that he had observed similar behavior at the station before we got there. Hopefully it is just due to the chock of finding out she have brothers and had to move across the country." I answered him

"Yeah, I hope that is the case. We should take her to Michael to do a fully physical of her to make sure that she is health, she looks so incredibly tiny." Leo said

"Yeah I will give him a call and set up an appointment for her." I said while reaching my phone and dialing his number.

He answered after 3 signals "Doctor Holden speaking"

"Hi Michael, Its Alessandro."

"Hi Alessandro, is everything okey?"

"Yes, I hope so, I'm calling because I wanted to set up an appointment tomorrow for Aria."

"I thought I heard you say Aria?"

"That is right Michael, I got a call last night that Liam & Jackson found her in LA. So, we flew there and brought her back home"

"Is she alright?"

"I hope so, we just wanted to do a physical check up on her to make sure she is okey so that we aren't missing anything important"

"Okey, I have an opening tomorrow at 10am if you can wait until then otherwise, I can stop by on my way home?"

"10am should be fine. I will have Leo bring her." I told him before we hanged up. I turned to Leo, and he nodded and said he would bring her tomorrow. He got up and left my office leaving me by myself.