Chapter 3

I was sitting in my office when officer Liam Vitale comes into my office. Looking excited "Jackson you have no idea what that DNA result showed." He said while handing me a paper and sat down across from my desk. Me and Liam are both a part of the Italian mafia, put undercover as a police detective and officer to find who have been stealing from our warehouse in Los Angeles.

I looked down on the paper and what I saw had me stunned:

---------------------------

Match found!

Parent 1: Massimo Marchetti - 99.9% probability

Parent 2: Luciana Marchetti – 99.9% probability

--------------------------

I realized that the girl in the other room is the lost mafia princess of the Italian mafia. I looked up from the paper and smiled. "Liam, we need to call Alessandro. We found his sister." Liam looked at me and smiled. "We found our princess; can you imagine how this will change the mafia." He said while picking up his phone and dialing the number to our boss.

After two signals Alessandro picked up:

"Did you find anything new Liam?"

"Alessandro, I'm here with Jackson, you are on speaker phone."

"Hi, Alessandro."

"Hi Jackson, what's going on. This better be good I'm in the middle of a meeting!"

"We found her!" I said and was met with silence on the other line.

After about 30 seconds of silence Alessandro spoke up "what do you mean you found her? Who did you find?"

"Aria" I answered

"If you are joking, I will not hesitate to shoot you both." He said with his cold voice, but you could hear a bit of hope.

"Earlier today we had two officers going to a house following a lead on who have been stealing from us, the people they were looking for weren't there, but a young girl open the door saying that she was their foster daughter, which we found weird as there was no trace of them ever being foster parents. We brought the girl with us and did a DNA test on her that came back with a 99% match with your parents Alessandro." I explained.

"Are you sure it is her?" he asked.

"Yes, she looks exactly like Alessio just a girl version." Liam answered him. 

"We found her!" I heard Jackson say

"We found her!" I heard Jackson say. And I immediately thought about my little baby sister Aria.

"What do you mean you found her? Who did you find?"

"Aria" he answered, and my heart skipped a beat. I have been dreaming of this day since she left with our mother, I can't believe that this is true.

"If you are joking, I will not hesitate to shoot you both." I answered. I looked around me and saw my little brother Constantino and my cousin Gabriele look up from their computers with questioning looks.

Jackson started to explain what happened and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Are you sure it is her?" I asked.

"Yes, she looks exactly like Alessio just a girl version." Liam answered him. They found my baby sister!

"Ales what's going on?" Constantino questioned me.

I held up a finger and said, "don't let her leave your sight I will be there in 8 hours." Then I hung up the phone and looked at my brother and cousin who looked weirdly at me.

"They found Aria!" Constatino looked like I was joking with him and said, "Ales that is not funny!" Gabriele just looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"Brother I am not joking, that was Jackson and Liam that called. They have her at the station" I got up from my chair and started to pack up my computer.

"Where are you going." Gabriele asked. "I'm going to Los Angeles to bring our baby sister home."

I started to walk out the door of my office and turned around and said, "Tino call the pilot and get the plane ready, we will take off in 30 minutes also get Leo to pack a bag. Gabe, I need you to stay here to look after everything until I get back and inform Emilio and Toni that we have left the state and will be back tomorrow. Don't tell them why yet, I want to make sure it is true before we get anyone's hopes up." Then I went to my room grabbed a bag and packed just the absolute necessary.

As I walked down tomy car, I was met by two of my younger brothers that both had a bag with themand when I looked in their eyes, I saw what I felt. Hope.

*******************************************