Yoongi also felt better feeling the warmth of his brother so he just snuggled more.

Jungkook again started driving, his one hand was on steering wheel while the other was holding yoongi still on his lap.

In 5 minutes, they reached back home

"Let's n-not go inside, they are still here" yoongi said noticing the car of the friends of Mrs

"Let's n-not go inside, they are still here" yoongi said noticing the car of the friends of Mrs.jeon

"That's what I wanted, we should definitely go inside yoon hyung" jungkook said unbuckling his seat belt.

Yoongi tried getting up but he gasped as jungkook's one arm went under his knees and other on his back
"No wait!"

"You just take deep breaths, that's what you need right now" saying this jungkook stepped out holding yoongi in arms bridal style.

"Put me down! You know na what she will say if s-she saw me with you like this!" Yoongi spoke but gulped as jungkook glared at him

"You think I care what she says? You shouldn't do too"

And he went inside.

He saw Mrs.jeon and her friends in living room.

"Sit here, you want something? Water?"

"I am ok now" yoongi answered staring down.

"I think you should have some water, mom can you get water for him?" Jungkook said looking towards mrs.jeon.

Yoongi looked up at jungkook hearing that. He understood what he is trying to do.

"Mom? Water please?" Jungkook repeated.

Mrs.jeon got up and went to kitchen and came back with a glass of water.
"Here kookie"

"He needs water not me" jungkook said pointing to yoongi.

Mrs.jeon gritted her teeth. She forwarded the glass towards yoongi who took it with shaking hands.

"Is there something to eat? I am hungry, hyung aren't you?" Jungkook asked sitting on the couch beside yoongi who shook his head as no.