☾︎✰𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫✰☽︎

Start from the beginning

You walked past them and made you're way yo you're vanity. You're mascara was smudged and it really looked like you were crying. You took some micelar water out of a drawer of the vanity and and put some on a cotton pad. You wiped it across you're face and you're makeup still hasn't come off. You are now frustrated. You quickly get out of you're seat and fast walk to you're bed. You squat down to pull a box from the bottom of it. You now noticed velvet and veneer staring at you, but you didn't give 2 fucks. You opened the box and pulled out you're old diary.

You immediately went to the pages with pictures with Rollie Roy and you daydreaming about him. You furiously ripped out the pages and threw them out. You immediately felt better. You went back to you're vanity to take off you're makeup like nothing happened.

You sigh a sigh of relief. "Um, what was all that about?.." Veneer asked in a worried voice. You don't answer for a second. You didn't really know what that was just now. "It was nothing, don't worry about it." You say in a very calm manner. When you finish removing you're makeup, you do a quick skincare routine. You go to the bathroom to put on some pajamas.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. :)

As soon as you finished getting dressed, you got out of the bathroom and got into your bed, fully ignoring Velvet and Veneer still in you're room

As soon as you finished getting dressed, you got out of the bathroom and got into your bed, fully ignoring Velvet and Veneer still in you're room. You start to close you're eyes when you hear you're trashcan moving and paper crinkle. You whip you're head to the direction you're trashcan is at to see Velvet and Veneer looking at you're old diary entries.

"Were you some type of love sick idiot, or what?" Velvet said in a sarcastic, and playful tone. You roll you're eyes discretely as you slowly fall asleep. You suddenly get a notification from you're phone. Roy just posted on insta.

You press the notification to see you're naked body and the description saying "Y/N, this is what you get for ditching me. Ya little bitch." You're face instantly goes pale. "Um, why are you turning pale? And not in a stunning, Victorian way.." Veneer said while staring at you. You whisper "you little bitch." You say as you get up out of the bed.

You grab you're keys and run down the stairs. Velvet and Veneer are now following you. "Why are you guys following me." You asked in a frustrated voice. "Were trying to figure out what's wrong? You've been acting weird ALL NIGHT!" Velvet screams while walking out of the door with you. You jump into you're car, as velvet and Veneer get into the back seat.

You push onto the gas, racing to Roy's house. As soon as you get there, you get out, slam the door, and walk go his door. You were going to kill this little fuck. You politely knock on the door so that he doesn't know that its you. He opened the door. 

As soon as he does that, you kick him in the dick. He brings as he falls to the ground. "Roy, what the actual FUCK. You've treated me like a actual piece of shit ever since day one. I'm tired of you're bullshit." You say as you dig the heel of you're shoe into his palm. He is yelling in pain. "Okay, okay! I'll delete the photo's and I'll leave you alone. Please babe." "Don't call me babe. You're fucking lucky that I didn't do worse." You say as you take you're heel off of his palm and you walk out of his house.

You get back into you're car, acting like nothing happened. "What photos was he talking about, Y/N?" Velvet asked in a almost angry voice. You don't answer. As soon as you get back to the twins penthouse, you park the car, and walk to you're bedroom.

You wanted to cry in the car, but you didn't want to do that in front of Velvet and Veneer. You weren't walking, you actually ran. You jumped into you're bed and cried yourself to sleep.

Why did this happen to me? Out of all people?!

----------✿︎------------✿︎-------------✿︎-----------✿︎-------------✿︎---------✿︎---------------✿︎-----------✿︎

HOLAAA ٩(◕‿◕。)۶    sorry I haven't been making parts :( I have been busy trying to shift to mount rageous. I'm using this story as my script, so that's why I tried putting more details into this chapter.  Anyways..  bye!!       

  bye!!