𝟸𝟶. 𝙰 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘

NSFW CONTENT (SERO X READER)

Bakugou traps Y/N between the wall and his arm, not letting her get out of this conversation any longer.

"It doesn't matter what we did," he tells her. "The only thing that matters is you."

Y/N blinks at him. He must be even more confused than he thought.

"I- I mean," he gulps, lowering his hand and backing off, "I want you to be happy with someone, too. I don't want this to make things weird between us because you're still, well, a good hero, I guess."

"Thank you," she sighs.

"You're still an idiot, though," he adds.

"Whatever, baby," she laughs, referring to the pet name he had called her earlier that night.

"Don't even start," he scoffs, though his cheeks flush pink.

"I'm sorry," she smiles. "It's just, I really missed talking to you. I wish you had talked to me sooner."

"Me, too," he replies.

"Do you think we'll be able to move past this?" she asks.

"If we try, yeah," he shrugs.

"Okay," Y/N smiles. "Goodnight, Bakugou."

"Wait," he stops her before she can turn and walk away. "Can we go back to sparring together?"

"Of course," she laughs. "But, if you want to talk, just talk. You don't have to throw punches first."

"Yeah, okay," he nods, a small smile growing on his face. "Night, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Bakugou."

As he walks away, Y/N lets out a satisfied sigh. She hadn't realized just how much she missed being around him.

"Hey," a new voice calls out, and she looks up to see Sero approaching.

"What are you doing here?" she blinks up at him, surprised.

"Just coming to check on you," he says, his words slightly slurred.

"Right," she nods, smiling at him. "Well, I'm fine, so you don't have to worry."

"Actually, there's something else," he says.

"What is it?"

"I, um, well," he starts, "I'm sorry for the way I acted before. Outside. I shouldn't have kissed you right after the whole thing with Todoroki."

"It's okay," Y/N shakes her head. "I'm not mad at you. Actually, it was a good kiss."

"Yeah," he laughs awkwardly. Obviously, she was a good kisser, he knew that before he even kissed her. Besides, back when she dated Bakugou, he'd brag about it like nothing else. "It was."

"You're drunk, aren't you?"

"So are you," he chuckles.

"You're probably right," she giggles. "Why don't you take me back to my room then so I can sleep this off."

"Sure," he agrees. "Lead the way."

Together, they walk back to Y/N's room, talking about random things. They're laughing as Y/N opens the door and steps inside. Without really thinking, he follows her inside. And before either of them realizes it, they're standing mere inches apart.

"Thanks for walking me back," she smiles.

"Of course," he grins, his eyes darting to her lips. He'd do almost anything for one more kiss, but he's pretty sure that ship has sailed after the eventful night she's had.