He unleashed rounds in the vicinity of her head until his ammo ran dry. "Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too, roles are reversing now."

"What the hell are you? a.. ghost?"

She let out an amused laugh. "I'm not that type, but my appearance seems to yield good results, kiddo."

He leaned his back against a tree, holding his gun upward. "Your appearance just suggests a cold, insane person, slick enough to defy the hush of breaths nearby."

Cassandra raised her hand, brushing rebellious strands off her forehead. "Listen up, killer, you've got the nerve to spill these words, one murderer jabbering to a deadlier one, yet my whip's rebellion has turned nastier against your sorry self."

She pounced on him, letting out a fierce cry, ruthlessly striking the side of his face, blood sprayed from his ear, staining his neck and chest, accompanied by an agonizing sound.

He narrowed his eyes. "How could you do something like this?"

"Are you waiting for my apology, perhaps?"

He sighed, raising his eyebrow lightly, he smiled, pushing his chest forcefully, pulling another weapon towards her forehead.

"I think you've pushed it too far, haven't you?"

Cassandra approached with calculated steps, menacingly positioning her sickle and advancing toward his face, she began to chuckle, brushing against his chest and resting her chin on his shoulder, then she whispered. "When you gaze into my eyes between your thighs, you'll grasp the true meaning of pushing boundaries, beware." She accompanied her words with a wicked smile. "Your boldness is confined to just a shaft, and I can't guarantee I won't rip it off its stem if you dare to challenge me again."

The stunned onlooker took a few steps back. "Your downfall is your self-assurance, you're in a hunting ground that has become a stage for my prey! so embrace your reality."

He gasped in agony as a ruthless kick struck his nether regions, he thrust her body back, sinking her teeth sharply into his neck, reveling in the spurting blood.

"I believe your inverted head has deduced that I'm capable of disassembling you, much like I crushed your tiny junk."

He endured each breath with detachment as her intense heat met the cold of his face. "From what I know, girls often fancy pets, so do you, at your stature, have a soft spot for cats?"

She grinned while uttering. "Perhaps everyone prefers a species they see themselves in, for instance, I love fierce animals since I'm fierce, as for you.. I think you're a rat."

"A venomous person, and as I'm a snake, I have a penchant for serpents."

"Excellent, no observable shift, for you embody both the traits of a rat and a snake, residing comfortably on the list of filth, just like your appearance."

"A leopard means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

"What compels you to blabber about it?"

"I will kill it, I will remove these weak creatures from my path."

"Why bother snuffing it out?"

"I enjoy watching you suffer and seeing those sad eyes."

"Proving strength in such a weak way, stay away."

"It won't stop here, I will kill everyone you love and destroy the children of this village."

"Your attempts to break something are like a mouse trying to move a mountain with its claws, scenes of blood and violence are like a drama series without expressions for me, so let your attempts go to hell, maybe there you'll have a chance to shatter your personal disappointments."