Conflict of Wills

Cassandra cautiously steps into the room, opens the door, and is greeted by a strange scent emanating from every corner, this fragrance prompts her to inspect the room attentively, and in doing so, she discovers that the person she was treating has vanished, as if he swiftly moved to another place without leaving any trace except for the lingering unusual aroma that continues to caress her senses, persisting in the air.

She wanders among neatly arranged furniture and scattered book pages, stumbling upon open pages revealing old pictures of herself, these weren't just ordinary images, they reflected moments from her past, where brown seamlessly blended with black snapshots, the fusion of colors and shades in these pictures comes to life, laden with emotions and intricate details, in that moment, she realizes it's the same book she left for Daniela.

Cassandra leaves the room, forcefully closing the door, the echo of this violent closure distinctly reflects the sharpness and firmness of her nature in every movement, the clear and powerful sound harmonizes perfectly with her decisive and abrupt actions until she receives a comment from her elder sister's room. "Cassandra, wouldn't it be better to soften up a bit? otherwise, there might be a day soon when all doors collapse around you."

"She's highly strung, but I believe it's a fundamental trait in her nature, she experiences everything intensely." Daniela remarks, exiting the kitchen with food in hand, heading towards Bela's room, while Cassandra stands still.

Bela displays signs of annoyance on her face and asks indignantly. "Where were you, Dani? I think you missed the crucial part."

Daniela takes a bite of food in her hand and starts consuming it with light murmurs, but soon sounds of disgust emerge, and her face reflects dissatisfaction with the ordinary meal.

"I don't understand how people enjoy this simple food, it seems tasteless and dull to me." She sticks out her tongue and tries to avoid looking. "Even its smell disgusts me, I don't know how humans can consume it daily."

"Just let me enjoy my own delicious scent, carrying diverse flavors that suit my taste." Bela says as she inhales the scent of blood in her container and sprays it.

Daniela continues eating with her hand, showing signs of discontent on her face. "I guess I'll never understand that, I can't continue consuming human food that doesn't fulfill my desires, I imagine all that energy and purity with the intake of blood, it's something exciting and delicious."

"My fragrance grace echoes the scent of blood, igniting my sense of excitement."

Daniela laughs with a smile. "Although I believe you're not alone in this, I remain adamant that blood provides an irresistible taste."

Bela uses a spray of blood scent and sprinkles it on her food. "I feel pleasure when the fragrance mimics the scent of blood, give it a try, you might be surprised."

Daniela attempts to taste a small bite of the food with a reluctant smile. "Does my reliance on blood hold a secret for a beautiful escape from routine?"

"Trust my word."

"Bela, it was your scent that permeated my room, and Daniela, it was you who placed those picture books there, does that mean you both intruded into the room, and therefore, where has the man who seems to be missing disappeared to?"

"We're here to enjoy beautiful moments, not to be suspected." Daniela hints at her feelings with a calm expression.

"It's sad to be accused of kidnapping a guy who isn't even present, we're here for a good time, not to snatch anyone." Bela responds with a warm and enthusiastic expression, effortlessly transitioning between smiles and seriousness.