II. First Stage

After tidying up, you rushed to your computer and frantically typed in relevant keywords related to whatever the fuck was wrong with you

Throwing up blood?

You didn't find what you were looking for, so you tried again.

Throwing up blood and petals randomly??

You were searching through various websites when you stumbled upon a peculiar coded one. You decided to click on it.

With each sentence, the urge to vomit grows, but two specific sentences catch your eye.

"If one's love is unrequited, it can cause them to suffer and even die. Although surgery can cure the disease, the feelings you have for the person will be forgotten."

You were overcome with tears and a sense of injustice. Why did fate always seem to single you out for suffering?

Life wasn't fair.

Some people are really born with tragedy in their blood. One of them was you.

You start researching more about the disease known as Hanahaki and honestly, it wasn't looking good.

You made out that you were in your first stage of the disease.

The worst part wasn't that you probably only had two weeks left to live.

The worst part was how were you going to explain this to Kuroo. Or would you even have to explain this to Kuroo? Was it possible to completely vanish from everyone's life without letting them know?

Would someone even care?

Would he even care?