I. Petals

You fiddled around with your pen in class to pass the time

You fiddled around with your pen in class to pass the time. The teachers were blabbering about something maths-related which you didn't care about nor understand.

You averted your gaze and shifted your attention towards Kuroo, who was sitting two rows ahead of you.

As you glanced at him, your eyes couldn't help but notice how the sunlight streaming in through the window illuminated his hair while he was diligently engrossed in his work.

Your best friend Kuroo.
The guy who was amazing at everything.
The guy you liked.
The guy who already had a girlfriend.

It was unfair to you. You were most likely sure that you and he were soulmates and god were you happy when you found out.

Nevertheless, his girlfriend, consumed with envy and dishonesty, fabricated a tale of being his soulmate.

But how could you hate her, she's such an angel.

Well appeared to be one.

Class finally ended and you walked home. Alone.

Kuroo had volleyball practice. Sometimes you never understood how he managed to keep every aspect of his life so balanced.

You reached home when you suddenly felt a sharp pain stabbing you in your chest, making it hard to breathe.

You sprinted to the bathroom, urgently retching as an uncomfortable sensation lodged itself in your throat.

As you looked down, a wave of uneasiness crept over you.

In the toilet lay pretty petals covered in your blood.

-----------------
Yeah so I came up with this idea randomly so I decided why not. I recently got back into Haikyuu

Also these are going to be super short chapters : )