four 𖣯

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

"Woohoo! Get the damn ball!" Eunji screamed at the boys on the basketball court, and Gaeul occasionally glanced at the basketball game. She was lowkey forced to come and watch as Jake kept reminding her to come to his games. he enjoyed her presence around him and pushed even harder to improve his game as his crush would be watching him, kinda

Gaeul would just bring her headphones and notebook, scribbling away with Astro songs in the background.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

Jake was one of the best basketball players in their district, when he joined the team that was when the school started to get good and went against other districts. full credit can't go to Jake as the high school changed their coach to a more experienced and supportive basketball coach, and at last their MVP, Lee Jeno. During the start of the fall of their freshmen years, both boys were the first freshmen boys to sign up for the basketball team with firing passion and eagerness in the athletic game.

Lee Jeno was a different type of player, not only he was amazing at the game, but he was also a heart stealer. The fans in his opponent team's fans, specifically the girls, would fawn over the charming platinum-dyed hair boy. making his opponent's team's fans switch to his team to cheer over him, embarrassing them greatly

Jake was an amazing basketball player, always devoting himself to the game with endless training and revolving his life around the game. basketball was always in his mind, with this mindset, he always served well in games.

Surprisingly, the two boys had much in common but barely converse at all and invisibly distance themselves. They both had their reasons, Jake not liking how Jeno's attitude towards the girls their age by playing with their feelings, following up his friend group too. His friend group was known as playboys and rumored to bully other kids from different high schools in their district. The Lee didn't like Jake for another reason, that Jake had forgotten long ago, however Jeno didn't know that the Sim boy didn't even realize the reason Jeno had a hatred towards him.

The Lee boy always had a huge crush on Sim Eunji, Jake's twin sister. due to his reputation, Jeno had assumed the Sim boy warned his sister to never go by him. Eunji was completely his type and he admired them deeply the only obstacle he had was, Sim Jake. so as a part of the bet, he wanted to give a little sweet revenge to his teammate by stealing Tae Gaeul away from him and making her fall for him.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

"Time out!" Coach Baek shouted out with a hand motion, his players quickly gathered around him forming a circle, as he informed them what tactics they should use next on their opponents

Gaeul looked up from her phone, as she was stalking the boy her best friend was going crazy over, Kim Sunwoo. On the way to the gym, she heard of a group of freshmen girls gossiping about how the soccer captain confessed his love to the Kato Suzumi's younger sister. Gaeul was stalking his account if he would post anything with the girl he confessed to, and confirm their relationship but nothing was seen.