End of day. 10/10 I think?

Start from the beginning

After that a few Rainwings that weren't running, collected all the papers, and read them, looking for the top two.

The Nightwing shut up at the Rainwings, knowing that most Rainwings aren't the kind to cheat unless their lives or something was on the line.

After a minute, one of the Rainwings said with a yawn, "The one with the most votes was Shell, and the one with the second most votes is Pheasant."

About a third of the dragons, along with Sora, Moon and Turtle, clapped politely.

The two looked surprised.

"What?!" A few dragons hissed.

The Rainwing shrugged. "To be fair they were the one who came up with the voting, and also they seem nice and fair." They pointed out.

After the dragons that hissed, stopped mumbling curses, Shell said, "Well, uh, let's meet up here at the time everyone came here, everyday except the weekend?"

A few dragons shrugged.

"Sounds good."

"I can work with it."

"We don't have to do this everyday!"

"We need some other roles!" One spoke up.

"Um, what roles does everyone want?" Shell asked.

Everyone started thinking, and yelling out roles.

Moon bit her lip.

"Raise your hand!" Pheasant said

A lot of dragons stopped, and raised their talons.

"Uh, the Sandwing right there." Shell said, pointing at Qibli.

"First, I'm Qibli." He said, followed by many, "EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!"

"We should probably have a Secretary to keep track of what happens in the meetings." Qibli suggusted.

"Okay." Shell said, scribbling down, 'Secretary'. Before calling on another dragon who was a Nightwing named Mindreader, suggusted that they have officers to help carry out whatever the "leader" wants that involves rules, and other things.

Shell scribbled down, 'officers'. Before calling on a Skywing named Thrush, who suggusted that they have a treasurer for basically a lost and found.

Shell also scribbled that down, and called on a Sandwing named Ostrich, who suggusted that she have advisers, or people to help her get ideas for rules and other things

She scribbled that down, and looked up to see that there was a Turtle who suggusted to have a, 'Librarian' Who just does anything related to books.

Someone asked why, when they have Starflight, and Turtle said that if, for example, someone needs a scroll, but they accidently turned it into the library, and Starflight was gone, or if the scroll would get them in trouble, they could help then.

Shell scribbled it down, and asked, "Any more?"

No one raised their hands.

"Okay, um, who wants to be Secretary?" She asked.

Moon quietly raised her hand, along with a Seawing, Sandwing, Kinkajou and another Nightwing.

"Okay, write your name on a  piece of paper, and do the same thing we did last time, but you can only write your name on one piece of paper." Pheasant said.

Moon took a piece of paper and wrote that she is observant, quiet, and that she can write quickly and neatly.

She then out the paper on the ground with the other paper, and waited for everyone to vote.