End of day. 10/10 I think?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Moon observed the plaza. It had stone bricks that circled into the middle. There was also an elevated stone plat from. She then sat down with the two, and asked, "Are the rest of the winglet here?"

"Besides Winter and Carnelian, yep." Turtle said, sighing. "Kinkajou somehow figured it out, and came."

Kinkajou came bouncing over, overhearing their conversation. "I followed Qibli!" She said, bouncing, answering their question.

"You can't talk to anyone about this, besides when we are here." Turtle said, trying to get Kinkajou to stay quiet.

"Yep!" She chirped.

"You cannot tell any staff." Sora said.

"Yep!" She chirped again.

"That means you cannot tell Glory." Moon said.

"Awwwwwww! Why nottttttttttt?" She whined.

"Because if you tell her, then she will tell Tsunami." Moon said.

Kinkajou's eyes widened, and then said, "Oh."

Moon nodded slowly, and then pulled out her map scroll, and wrote, "Plaza" so that she would be able to find this place if she for some reason forgot where the plaza was. She rolled up the scroll again, and put it back into her pouch. 

She then looked up the stage, and staring at it for a bit, trying to block out everyone's thoughts.

She must have lost track of time, because Qibli went up onto the stage, and said, "ORDER, ORDER!!"

This made everyone immediately stop talking for a few seconds, until everyone started to yell-

"SERIOUSLY? YOUR NOT OUR LEADER!"

"GET OFF THE STAGE QIBLI!"

And after some other comments, that made Qibli put up his claws innocently, and walked off the stage.

After that, a Seawing and Mudwing walked onto the stage.

"BOOOOOOOO!!!" Qibli yelled, getting looks from everyone else. "BOOOOO- Oh. No ones yelling, okay, sorry." He said, realizing that no one was yelling for them to get off the stage.

Everyone turned their attention to the Mudwing and Seawing. 

Moon looked at them closer, and realized that the Mudwing was Pheasant, and the Seawing was another girl that Moon didn't recognize.

"Well, uh, first, I'm Shell, nice to meet all of you." She said nervously. "We first need to chose a, 'leader' so, uh, everyone who wants to be the leader, I guess, write your skills on a piece of paper, and then after that, everyone except the people running, will vote."

After she said that, about a third of everyone there wrote their skills on a piece of paper that a Nightwing kept. 

"Is anyone not finished?" Pheasant asked.

"No." A lot of dragons said.

"Okay, uh, everyone besides the people running, read the pieces of paper, and write their names on the piece of paper for the person you vote. I guess you can vote three dragons? Also, whoever get second place, gets 'vice president'. " Shell said.

Moon looked around at all the pieces of paper. She noticed that Qibli, Kinkajou, Pheasant, and that girl named Shell was running. She wrote her name on Shell's paper, Pheasant's paper, and then Qibli's paper. After that, she sat down at the spot that her friends were at.

After a few minutes, Pheasant asked, "Did everyone vote?" Earning nods from everyone.

"Wait, are you going to look at all of them? Because if you do, you could just say that that you won, even if you didn't!" A Nightwing pointed out.